What do you do in your free periods? (1 Viewer)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I used to sit on BoS, occasionally do homework that was due that day, sneak up to the Top Shop where they made the best chips and gravy ever, or just sit around in the canteen and do fuck all with my mates. Or I'd do to one of the private music rooms, borrow a guitar or keyboard and fuck around.

BAAAAD idea scheduling my free periods at the same time as my friends'.

HSC
I usually study.

Although when we have un-strict teachers, I usually sneak a few thinly sliced carrot sticks :rofl:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Either study, talk or go on the computers.
I have not used the computers in study room once all year >_<. Probably the reason is I havn't needed to use them at a priority or in desperation + Year 12s get preference before Year 11 anyway (and that's fair enough).

The free/study room at my school is quite small >_> and it only has about 7 computers that the kids can use (2 for teachers but the kids are often on them anyway).

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
I used to go onto BoS but nowadays, since BoS is blocked, I just do nothing. I can't concentrate during my free periods for some reason and hence can't study in those periods.

s2Vicki

[untitled]
HSC
I usually go to the library and try to do some work. BUt I never manage to do much since I usually talk with friends.

HSC
I used to go onto BoS but nowadays, since BoS is blocked, I just do nothing. I can't concentrate during my free periods for some reason and hence can't study in those periods.
if you can utilize your time at home, then you'll be fine.

it's also good to have a bit of a break during your frees aswell :)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
used to BOS but it got blocked
so i do either
1. chat with friends
2. leave school and buy lunch
3. if its a free last period i'll go to chatswood because i'm epic mad like that
4. browse google maps
5. do my biology homework

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
most of the time I end up bringing math hw to the study but might get like 1 question out of like 5 or something. We normally debate about random rubbish and what not because of 3 my main mates are in all my frees. With trials approaching, I doubt it'd be any different haha.
I hardly ever came here when BoS was unblocked xD That was mainly when we were allowed to go on the comps during an actual class.
Our deputy like wrote this massive thing about how they aren't "frees", theyre study periods and then when people started playing chess throughout them, they took the boards away!

Dumbledore

HSC
whats with all these schools that can only fit 12 units in the timetable?
my school even makes it compulsory to do at least 13 units in year 11 and can fit up to 14 units(16 for cosmology guys)

in my free periods i either: study, sleep, read, chat or pretend to study but actually sleep
depending on which teacher supervises us; some teachers are real asses, if u talk once or sleep, u get a detention, others just let u do watever as long as you don't disturb them

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
hey dumbledore
you sound like an epic person

HSC
most of the time I end up bringing math hw to the study but might get like 1 question out of like 5 or something. We normally debate about random rubbish and what not because of 3 my main mates are in all my frees. With trials approaching, I doubt it'd be any different haha.
I hardly ever came here when BoS was unblocked xD That was mainly when we were allowed to go on the comps during an actual class.
Our deputy like wrote this massive thing about how they aren't "frees", theyre study periods and then when people started playing chess throughout them, they took the boards away!
wouldn't be surprised, esp from a selective school lol

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
wouldn't be surprised, esp from a selective school lol
but its still gay because like in our common room, in the mornings we can't play either! They shouldn't be studies because if we want, we can sign out of school and deck down to the shops and come back later if we please tho no-one can be bothered to walk a km and back just for food LOL

HSC
but its still gay because like in our common room, in the mornings we can't play either! They shouldn't be studies because if we want, we can sign out of school and deck down to the shops and come back later if we please tho no-one can be bothered to walk a km and back just for food LOL
yet from my friends who went to girraween told me that some people from there don't really do as good in their HSC.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
why doesnt everyone stop posting here and study yeah

dekimasu

HSC
N64 emulators on the computers are always fun. Mario kart with four people bashing on the same keyboard :haha:

niloony

HSC
Well before this term we'd play Super Smash melee or table tennis but the guy who owned the gamecube removed it =/.

Now we just play pokemon stadium :headbang:. Much shouting/screaming excitment for all!

q3thefish

HSC
Well before this term we'd play Super Smash melee or table tennis but the guy who owned the gamecube removed it =/.

Now we just play pokemon stadium :headbang:. Much shouting/screaming excitment for all!
Wavedash.

shood study but read SMH and listen moosik

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)