Common food that YOU have never eaten or avoided. (2 Viewers)

rozymisty

HSC
i avoid weetbix and the only jam i will eat, is raspberry and strawberry and it has to be on toast or scones/pikelets..not on bread unless its with peanut butter but i havent had that in ages!! Pineaple jam is revolting.

simplyyme

HSC
not really a common food but,
i remember when i was younger,some of my relatives went fishing and bought back some sort of sea snail thingy and my mum lied to me about what it was and told me it was some sort of of giant prawn, cause it looked exactly like a prawn - same colour and shape when it was cooked, so i ate kept on eating it, thinking it was a prawn.

At around 5am i woke up with HUGE bumps and dots all over me, turns out i had a bloody allergic reaction == "

from that day onwards i have avoided eating weird looking shellfish that are caught by relatives :)

Last edited:

gloom

HSC
N/A
beetroot.
tomato, but somehow i like tomato sauce.
asparagus-YUK YUK YUK, i tried it once when i was younger, the texture of it reminded me of sand- growing up on the coast, kinda hard not to get sand in your mouth occasionally in the surf.

HSC
- banana
- strawberries
- raisins
- egg-plant
- jam
- bacon (religious)
- mint-chocolate
- vanilla coke
- tomatoes

Furbob

HSC
celery, seafood, seaweed and sushi, yes shoot me.
mainly because of the smell, I simply cant stand it although I am aware that sushi is like the universal food for everyone :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)