Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Yeahhh, Introduction to Theology ftmfw.
About as exciting as hanging in Manning simply to watch you get smashed again.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I is naughty and missed my lecture and maths tute. Did maths sitting in the sun in backyard instead :) Got more done than all of semester so far, hahaha!

KarmaKitten

HSC
Went up to my lecturer today to ask a question regarding a tute report i gotta give ( i did the presentation last week). He then informed me he also required a copy of the handouts i produced last week by this afternoon. Now, I looked around later for my tutorial partner to tell him this, however he obviously skipped the lecture.

Now should I bother emailing/calling him to relay this new information? considering i did most of the work and he was been late with everything.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Have now done Bio study while sitting in the sun eating pasta and trying to keep my puppy out of mischief! :)

Shall play a recording of the lecture I missed while cleaning my room I think.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Fuck me there's a lot of content in this course. Good thing this quiz is only worth 5%...

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Have now done Bio study while sitting in the sun eating pasta and trying to keep my puppy out of mischief! :)

Shall play a recording of the lecture I missed while cleaning my room I think.
Sounds like a good day Tamara :) You got more uni work done than I did....
I went on a 20km run/jog/walk (5 km walk, 5 km jog, 5 km walk, 5 km run) through all the side streets to East Hillls. Yay for having woken up with the intention of typing up all my notes, but instead looking over maps for hours and hours (yay Whereis) and then been like "yo Grandma, back later" lulz.

kokodamonkey

HSC
mmm im so looking forward to bavarian next tues... and im thinking of going there for lunch tomorrow.. rafy wanna treck up there from uni?

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
From tomorrow to Friday week is going to be hell. Group demo for a project on monday, presentation this friday, project proposal due friday week, algorithms assignment being set this week.

Fuck me there's a lot of content in this course. Good thing this quiz is only worth 5%...
Is that the life sciences comp sci course? How's that going?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Just fundamentals, will do the test at the end of the year to be able to take 2nd year subjects

Wish I'd done Chem in Year 12 :(

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
they test you? adam bridgeman just signed a form back when i transferred to say i could continue on. lolz

you gonna do the core subjects or the options or both? i haven't done 2404, but from what i've ascertained...

2401>2403>>>2402>>>2404

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
mmm im so looking forward to bavarian next tues... and im thinking of going there for lunch tomorrow.. rafy wanna treck up there from uni?
Well, might not even be at uni tomorrow and if I am, i'll be busy with other people. But we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)