why are all the hot guys either players or gay??? (3 Viewers)

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
not his fault that the average drunk girl he hooked up with at a party got cut when he didnt want more

all im sayin

squiz29

HSC
are you thick
i was commenting on the fact that you are going on about there being no good attractive males
are you saying your bf is not good or attractive
no im not saying that, my bf is the best thing that has ever happened to me besides the fact that he left to go to the army.
i was just making a point that there is hardly any good lookiong decent guys around this town, and how hard it is to find one, not just for myself but for others aswell.

squiz29

HSC
hahah i like the way you think, and id have to agree

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
you said why are all the hot guys either players or gay
this insinuates that your bf is either not hot
or hot but gay or a player

which is it

squiz29

HSC
you said why are all the hot guys either players or gay
this insinuates that your bf is either not hot
or hot but gay or a player

which is it
omg, would you just shut up!
he is neither, i was lucky, after goign through a number of guys who were arseholes, to finialy find one that is good looking, decent and loves me for me, and i love him back.

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
omg, would you just shut up!
he is neither, i was lucky, after goign through a number of guys who were arseholes, to finialy find one that is good looking, decent and loves me for me, and i love him back.
but you realise that you said ALL guys dont you yeah?

squiz29

HSC
but you realise that you said ALL guys dont you yeah?
yea and if you go back and read the first page you will see i realised and said that i change it to "alot"

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Yeah so making generalisations that all guys are one thing or all girls are another pretty much never works.

Plus, the fact that you're solely looking for "hot guys" indicates something about you too - being shallow doesn't really work if you're looking for a solid relationship.

squiz29

HSC
i already have a solid relationship with a hot sxc guy who i love, i was just amking a point (which i didnt make clear when i created this thread which i appologize for) that its so hard to find a decent guy these days.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
Yeah. No.

People just have stupid standards that they hold onto which prevents them from really getting to know someone. I get sick of people complaining about how hard it is to find someone and then when meeting new people nitpick little aspects of their person without really talking to them.

Also, sure looks are somewhat important but by bemoaning the lack of attractive people, you're really just coming off as superficial but you have clarified your point which is good.

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
hot sxc guys are the best

im sorry for ever doubting you and you're intelligence

Edit: before anyone points it out i have been over the your/you're thing and it turns out i am right and the english language is forever changed

Freddie09

HSC
Yeah so making generalisations that all guys are one thing or all girls are another pretty much never works.

Plus, the fact that you're solely looking for "hot guys" indicates something about you too - being shallow doesn't really work if you're looking for a solid relationship.
however i think there has to be physical attraction there as well, otherwise the guy might as well be your best mate and nothing more because you'll never really be into him.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
however i think there has to be physical attraction there as well, otherwise the guy might as well be your best mate and nothing more because you'll never really be into him.
Well duh but that doesn't mean you have to go out and only look for people who are conventionally attractive. Unless you really are that shallow and ready to be constantly disappointed. Who you are physically attracted to is based on a lot more than your own preconceptions about what is or is not hot.

Freddie09

HSC
Well duh but that doesn't mean you have to go out and only look for people who are conventionally attractive. Unless you really are that shallow and ready to be constantly disappointed. Who you are physically attracted to is based on a lot more than your own preconceptions about what is or is not hot.
well i never said i was talking about convetionally attractive guys, i just said guys you are attracted to. but yeah i do agree mainly.

Tangent

HSC
The longer you spend with the person, and more you get to know them, the physical attractiveness or 'hotness' doesnt matter anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)