[I came 4th overall]

Mathematics
73% [I came somewhere in the middle...]

Legal Studies
90% [1st]

Economics
90% [1st]

Business Studies
"I have a life, i have things to do, i dont want to spend my day marking your messy work"-teacher

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Maths - 89% - 1st
Maths ext. - 59% - 4th
Physics - 78% - 3rd
German - 92% - 1st
German ext. - 85% - 1st
English - 79% - meh

I'm still kind of disappointed with maths and physics marks... hopefully doing practice papers will soon eradicate stupid errors.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Maths - 89% - 1st
Maths ext. - 59% - 4th
Physics - 78% - 3rd
German - 92% - 1st
German ext. - 85% - 1st
English - 79% - meh

I'm still kind of disappointed with maths and physics marks... hopefully doing practice papers will soon eradicate stupid errors.
Welcome back. :)

Exams finished today. Awesome. =)

absorber

HSC
Good in some, alright in others
Maths 109.5/120 (top ten, I think)
Eng Adv 89/105 (2nd)
Modern 88% (1st)
Legal 85 (tied second)
Eco 82 (6th or something, pretty shit)
Haven't got complete extension marks yet, but I know I didn't do great

ANTMfan91

HSC
Got most of mine back this week except for Legal and One Essay from The English Modules Paper

82.5/100 for Chem. Its a pretty good mark considering the way my teacher marks, but I was a little disappointed because I lost my first rank that I've had since Year 11.

89/100 for Modern History. Topped it by 16 marks (well one girls been away so I'm not sure what she got). The rest of the class did pretty badly, we got a talking to from our teacher

88/100 for Ancient History. A little disappointed I didn't get above 90 but it pulls my rank up to 3rd and possibly 2nd so its not too bad.

44/50 for Extension History. I came first in the exam but won't come first overall because I did badly on my History Project. I think I'll be 2nd or 3rd.

40/50 for Extension 1 English. Happy

45/45 for English AOS. Extremely Happy lol umm very very happy.

17/20 for both Module A (Pride and Prejudice) and Module C (Ted Hughes). Still waiting on Hamlet (Module B)

Haven't got Legal back yet but I'm pretty sure I did well, likely to be 90+ My teacher's marked one of our two essays (the other teacher marked the first two sections) and said I got 24 or 25 out of 25. That was for the Indigenous Peoples essay.

Overall I'm really happy about my results. For nearly all my subjects (except Ancient and Chem) I improved on my half yearly results a lot.

tallicachild

HSC
hmmm i got this q marked incorrect lol i came second in trial by one mark too. doesn't matter though still ranked 1st
lol they did that with my school too, because it wasnt part of the syllabus or something.
and in the legal paper, there was a question about second generation rights that isnt in the syllabus, so because everyone answered wrong, we got an extra mark. yay

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Hmmm, but going to the teacher the first time is included in the definition of 'scabbing'. You said you don't like scabbing.
Um no? Scabbing is trying to get marks when you don't deserve them and consistently asking for marks even though the teacher's said your wrong.

And yer I don't like it. Tbh I find it quite pathetic that people scab marks just to screw someone whos more deserving out of a rank.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Um no? Scabbing is trying to get marks when you don't deserve them and consistently asking for marks even though the teacher's said your wrong.
Whether or not you deserve the marks is quite subjective.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Agreed.

Would being given a zero for a 4 mark question even though you've stated everything the criteria wanted be counted as deserving marks or not?

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Agreed.

Would being given a zero for a 4 mark question even though you've stated everything the criteria wanted be counted as deserving marks or not?
Definately would be deserving. Dno bout u guys but that never hapens at my school. Most of it is marked correct. People that try get marks are scabs.

Thats why they make criteria, unless your school doesn't?

Last edited:

the_bandit_duck

HSC
look mr chisbrown4eva, u must b lying, if u do 4u math, u dont even sit the 2u paper. U idiot!

rougesummer101

medical misc
HSC
Adv Eng- so happy 93%paper1 87% paper 2 (modules)

Legal- 80% came 2nd/26 (so proud considering, prelim i was like close to last)

Maths- 55% ok. but really need to try more

Art- 96% (trial mark only, havent got bow mark yet)

Bio- 62% shit. soooo dissapointed:mad1:

niloony

HSC
2 unit mathematics (school set) - 83% (not too bad since maths is one of my worst subjects)

Nothing else! RAGE at all my teachers slow marking

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Definately would be deserving. Dno bout u guys but that never hapens at my school. Most of it is marked correct. People that try get marks are scabs.
Ah, fair enough then. I only got marks this year in physics because i have a dodgy teacher who is thankfully leaving at the end of this year XD

smelnizzle

HSC
Uni Grad
bittersweet.

still to receive eng adv.
- eng ext - 80% (3rd/6) REALLYHAPPY :)
- phys - 69% (6th/13) maaay be 70% after fighting for a mark :p .. disappointed in the mark but happy with the rank, managed to jump 3 places. :)
- chem - 65% (9th/19.. a chick still has to do it, but i think my rank will remain, HOPEFULLY) disappointed in the mark and with rank ... but again rank improved 2 places.. can't complain *exhale*
- 2u maths... DEPRESSING hopefully there was a miscalculation for some shiz :( i cant type it!
- mod hist 82% (3rd/20ish) REEEALHAPPY .. jumped 3

shitting self for my eng adv mark.. eng faculty always lags.
and apparently we're getting umat this week? (friend said) SO ALSO SHITTING SELF FOR THAT D:

my 2u mark breaks my heartttttt .. cant even imagine 3u mark :eek:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
finally got all my marks back from the CSSAs(like 3 weeks later!!)
and i must say im pretty disappointed with most...

2U maths: 90% - =2nd
3U maths: 45% - 3rd
adv english: 72% - 5th
SOR: 70% - 14th (couldnt care less lol)
biology: 87% - 1st (reaaallly happy, and surprised!)
business: 73% - 6th (disappointing)
chemistry: 60% - 5th (REAAALLY disappointed, considering i came first last year and at the beginning of this year :()

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)