• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hey hey Its saterday (2 Viewers)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
:shy:

i had the entire last episode on vhs at some stage too.... i pretty much cried 'cause the tape was only like 3 hours but the show went for more than 3 hours so it cut off the end... but then i found like an actual legit version of it in myer one day (or grace bros as it was called back then i think)

yeahhhhhhh i'm sad lol

jackydoll

HSC
the mop hat thing's name was Dicky-Knee.

I remember Ossie the Ostreich that was lol material.

I still have the last ever ep ON TAPE! it took up two whole tapes, but I have it. all i remember from it is the "I'm not amused, not amused at all...." It reminded me of that Pauline Pantsdown song. *sigh* who's hosting it? it's a Somers Carrol production (yes, imma nerd, i read the small print on ads)

It's exactly 10 years since it was on, I only remember because of the Y2K crap that was going on, and because it was a year before the Sydney Olympics :)
cheers

and I wish my parents would've taped some of the episodes, heck I'll just look up YouTube, someone might have uploaded segemnts or interviews

BlueNess

HSC
They're all over YouTube, but there were Best-of DVDs released a few years ago. Not sure if they still sell them though.

jackydoll

HSC
They're all over YouTube, but there were Best-of DVDs released a few years ago. Not sure if they still sell them though.
I've seen Tripod's apearance on Red Faces on YouTube and I remeber that they had these specials for the very best of Red Faces

Napstar

Banned
HSC
Saterday is coming back????

I never knew it left!

BlueNess

HSC
*watching it now*

lol that Disaster Chef skit was so good XD

rozymisty

HSC
hehe yeah pretty good! hehe Go ziggy 4 hehe sooo cute and funny. nearly stole molly's moment haha.

I hope that they are kicking masterchiefs arse by miles!!

Pity that ill be over in NZ next week, coz i wanted to see it, but even more now coz lano and woodley are going to be on it!!! Biggggg fan and i miss it....going to beg my friend to tape it next week!

BlueNess

HSC
thought it was rather awkward and forced tbh. a lot of 'ummmmm'ing going on by daryl
he does that on every show he's on XD but yeah, I agree.

hehe yeah pretty good! hehe Go ziggy 4 hehe sooo cute and funny. nearly stole molly's moment haha.
lol yeah, I lost it when Ziggy started fighting with Dickie-Knee XD

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
vegemite kid waz fuken mad kunt aye

rozymisty

HSC
Hey Hey Its Saturday wins ratings battle with MasterChef | Entertainment | News.com.au

It won its time slot!!!

HEY Hey Its Saturday has emerged as the victor of the ratings battle with Celebrity MasterChef, attracting a peak audience of 2.64 million viewers, reports say.

The long-running series, which returned after being off the small screen for ten years, had an average audience of 2.169 million.

Celebrity MasterChef had a peak audience of 1.92 million and average of 1.36 million, Channel Ten said this morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)