Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Weew, what a week it's been! Now here's a stupid question, but the deadline is 12/9, i.e. today. Do you think I should still attempt to submit applications up to 11:59pm tonight, or should I just leave it as 5pm has passed? (it's online submission so it's not like it's been shut off already)

HSC
Weew, what a week it's been! Now here's a stupid question, but the deadline is 12/9, i.e. today. Do you think I should still attempt to submit applications up to 11:59pm tonight, or should I just leave it as 5pm has passed? (it's online submission so it's not like it's been shut off already)
You might as well give it a go, if you don't have anything else particularly major to do with your time.

It could be a complete waste of time, but you never know ;)

lala2

Banned
HSC
You might as well give it a go, if you don't have anything else particularly major to do with your time.

It could be a complete waste of time, but you never know ;)
Aww, thanks Silver Persian! Yeah, it's been one hell of a week. Job interview, submitted 11 applications this week (though I did get a free advance to go in 3 of them as the selection criteria were exactly the same). But, the highlight of my week was last night...RUMS cruise, basically UNSW med students, us pharm students, UNCLE med students, and a whole heap of other allied health students. Ha, I've never been so tipsy before. Tripped twice on the steps at my home station which I've never done before. But a lightweight here--literally a sip of goon punch (ok, maybe ten but seriously not much) and only half a Corona. :shy:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I have one mid-semester too. lol.

kokodamonkey

HSC
awesome. yeah i got the test this monday morning and another subject i have major essay due following monday.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
it took me 1070/1500 words to vaguely start getting to the point

it's meant to be a lesson plan analysis, I only just started analysing it. eh.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Hey crazy kids and cupcakes,
Hope you didn't miss me too much. Just popping in to ask about this Wednesday's strike?
Whats up with that and is it still going forward? I've got a one hour presentation I'm hoping will get pushed back. :)

Otherwise, I miss most of you (bar some) annnnnd will now go.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
IDK, I'd email the tutor/lecturer.

I've not heard anything about this strike... so I'm treating Wednesday like a normal uni day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)