Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I asked my tutor last Wednesday and she said that we should be getting an email but thusfar nothinnnng. I guess I'll have to email my lecturer. :(

Sup KarmaKitten? :eek:

lala2

Banned
HSC
The course coordinator said she'll announce it on WebCT. Probably will get called off at the last minute like last time.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
The course coordinator said she'll announce it on WebCT. Probably will get called off at the last minute like last time.
The course cooridinator for EDUF2007? Or your course coordinator?

Argh I hope it's not my EDUF2007 coordinator. Then she'll know I've been skipping lectures all semester. Oh well.

HSC
N/A
who supposedly came back for one post but has so far engaged in three in this thread alone!!!

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
It's jayadore! :wave:
Aww hello sweetcheeks.

@KarmaKitten yes hot weather and nooo don't go to uni cos it's a strike!!! I don't want to give a one hour presentation on "Youth Transition". Boo. :(

And hiiii Neb. I know you're glad to see me. Neb facebooks me all the time guise. :eek:

Okay but srsly, I'm off to live my life now bosers. :) I'll be back later to see if anyone knows anything about this strike tho. :D

spence

HSC
i did go to bed at 5 this morn :eek:

hey spence, or any other psych person, question 9, it says in feedback to look at table on pg 62 of handbook. there's no table on pg 62 of the manual or textbook. am i missing something?
It's not in a table, but pg 54 has something about that question

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
it's an ace day for a strike because it's a day I probably would have blown off anyway due to only having a 1hr lecture that morning plus I have tuesdays off as well so its like a mid week weekend. woo

HSC
N/A
fucking awful day for a strike

i miss a 4 hour chem lab which i can't make up at any time this week, so i'll have to make it up the week after which is just shit.

gonna have to come in on a friday and get it done then or something :(

HSC
My supervisor says the strike is on at this point, but apparently the vice-chancellor has a habit of caving in at the last second.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
What are academics complaining about

fucking honestly

lala2

Banned
HSC
The course cooridinator for EDUF2007? Or your course coordinator?

Argh I hope it's not my EDUF2007 coordinator. Then she'll know I've been skipping lectures all semester. Oh well.
Woops, I meant my course coordinator for PHAR4616. But I'd assume most lecturers would email or post some sort of announcement up, like on WebCT.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Woo double posting. Anyway, I managed to bargain an extension to submit applications up to COB today for Wagga, Taree, and, most surprisingly, Prince of Wales. Wish me luck--here comes my MAD copying and pasting skills :D

izzy88

HSC
I hear the strike's been called off :-( i was really looking forward to a day off. oh well.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I hear the strike's been called off :-( i was really looking forward to a day off. oh well.
U dont have to come to uni

you know that right

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
oops, got a plagarism warning today. Couple of my paragraphs were copy pasted and i forgot to remove it before submission. >_>

luckily they just gave me zero for that part of my report (which was only worth 1 of 10 anyway).

They should move the strike to Thursday, then i might get a mid-sem exam moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)