Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

xbellax

HSC
Boys 18th birthday is coming up at the end of this month, and i'm stuck for ideas. He;s into music, drumming, comedy, and basically just loves having a good time. btw, we've only been together for a month!
What are some good gift ideas for an 18th?

cassiecocaine

HSC
Boys 18th birthday is coming up at the end of this month, and i'm stuck for ideas. He;s into music, drumming, comedy, and basically just loves having a good time. btw, we've only been together for a month!
What are some good gift ideas for an 18th?
If you've only been together for a month, it's best not to get too personal, so maybe a comedy dvd, or a music dvd? Heaps of alcohol?
Actually, screw that, I'm terrible at present ideas. No-one should listen to my advice haha.

For our six month, my boyfriend actually bought me laptop for a surprise. To try and beat it, I made him a canvas with heaps of pictures of us, I hope he liked it haha.

elaria3

HSC
okay , so heres the thing.. im dilemma-ing with that too but i think what really helped was talking to him about it .. like take him window shopping or something and make random comments in your conversation like.. 'oh..... how pretty, do you like it?'
ask him about his favourite things.. colours and 'boy toys' are a really big hint..
and if you still get stuck.. go to 'fellas gifts' or buy him something he can make with his own hands .. like a plane/boat.. guys love doing things practically...
- best wishes

HSC
for guys anythin that doesnt embarress em,think hobbys, poker chips, electronic card shuffler,

somethin they need, new stereos, u get the pic

for chicks a rose in some chocolates always works

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
For my Gf's 18th i bought her a scarf.

She dumped me.
Unless you were really poor, that is so lame. Actually its lame anyway, there is no thought in a scarf.

For my boyfriend, things like : Skydiving lesson, engraved fountain pen, vouchers for sports stuff, military/history books... a remote control helicopter, lol.

anom1ly

HSC
wow..i gotta get myself a girlfriend!
easier said than done my friend.

besides its over-rated. although girlfriends come with the added bonus of extra presents, and on the odd occasion sex, they are also incredibly time consuming, and you also have to buy them presents aswell.

elli-may

HSC
Over the years, I've given my boyfriend chocolates, dvds, comedy gig tickets, surprise picnics, a slushie beverage maker, weekends away and a helicopter training flight (his favourite, by far). My favourite gift from him is a bonsai tree the same age as me. So sweet!

ppaaiiggee9

HSC
My Boyfriends birthday is close to our anniversary as well as christmas so I always have this deliema.
For his birthday I got him a good Nike Laptop/Sports/Uni Bag. For Christmas I Got him a Ben Sherman Shirt with a picture of the Beetles his favorite band on it. & For our anniversary I bought a Davidoff cologne. & Amoungst all those presents I got a cliche picture frame of me and him at formal but I cant remember what I called it.

Daipire

HSC
Share an interest, like if he plays COD, play with him (not like that you perv).

just dont suck, get some practice beforehand

*COD means Call Of Duty by the by

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)