graduation, how do u feel? (1 Viewer)

HSC
im sooooo scared and nervous.
i was so ready to leave school like 2 weeks ago but now im really not so sure anymore.
i feel so young lol.

im terrified :(

q3thefish

HSC
I feel so.. old.

Ow ow mah back.

nah srsly, I got mixed feelings at the moment T_T

HSC love me and leave me ahah.

Tutored

Snooze Fest
HSC
Maybe a bit anxious, and a bit hesitant. Its a weird feeling, reflecting on how in the past thinking the day would never come, and how of all the people I know right now, are planning to go off and do their own thing. Sure, not all of them will end up being where they want to, but potentially I will see very few of them ever again. Thank goodness for the internet, but its something I really just don't dwell on. Its a big world out there and its waiting for me :p

Oh and we are so having a graduating class reunion!!!

Stephie-Rae

HSC
I can't wait to be honest. I'm looking forward to not having to worry about going into school anymore and just being able to spend the remaining weeks studying at home. Then finally finishing, getting a job and starting uni next year. I'm just so sick of school, i really need a change.

buildabridge

HSC
I'm so sad :(
I'll never be ready to leave school so I guess I'll have to make the most of this last 2 weeks! It's going to be so awesome :D
I mean, it will be nice to be able to run our lives a bit more but I love school and it will be really sad to leave.

PattieBoi

HSC
Tbh, it hasn't hit me yet.

For some reason, I keep thinking that the Graduation I'll be at on the 29th is not mine and that mine is next year. Then, when I look at my corkboard, all these notes and reminders about MY Graduation and HSC exams pull me back to reality.

I'm not gonna deny the fact that I'll be quite upset as my school has been like a second home. It's where I spent 5 days a week at. So many things have been and said and done - all of em contributing to the reason why I love my school so much.

.../end rant before I start crying.

MzBiiBii

HSC
This week is my last week forever!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying not to think about the last day...it's too sad :(

HSC
tbh, it hasn't hit me yet.

For some reason, i keep thinking that the graduation i'll be at on the 29th is not mine and that mine is next year. Then, when i look at my corkboard, all these notes and reminders about my graduation and hsc exams pull me back to reality.

I'm not gonna deny the fact that i'll be quite upset as my school has been like a second home. It's where i spent 5 days a week at. So many things have been and said and done - all of em contributing to the reason why i love my school so much.

.../end rant before i start crying.
+ 1

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I am both happy and sad. I am really really happy about moving into the "real world" and there is a strong feeling of freedom from this structured schooling to I-can-do-pretty-much-anything-I-want univesity life.

On the other hand, I am quite sad about losing many of the friends that I shared my time at school (it can be good too...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)