• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UNSW Uni fees arent so high (3 Viewers)

miaowsha

HSC
Ok, even if there are extra readings given to you, do you seriously think that these are expensive enough that it forces the price of the degree up by any significant amount? It's already been said in this thread that the only reason law costs more is that the govt doesn't subsidise it much
Actually if you L2read, you will see that guest speakers probably make up the majority of the extra cost.

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
What sort of retarded uni would spend the majority of students fees on guest speakers.

miaowsha

HSC
What sort of retarded uni would spend the majority of students fees on guest speakers.
One which wants people who are damn good at their jobs from the real world to tell their students things about it.

Edit: Isn't this self-explanatory?

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
Engineering, science, many other subjects... receive more funding per student than law.

spence

HSC
Actually if you L2read, you will see that guest speakers probably make up the majority of the extra cost.
What am I supposed to be learning to read? Your posts? I read them, although it's not something I would recommend

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
some girl i know got the $4000 unsw one off payment, AND got the nsw dept education teaching scholarship, meaning course are all paid for AND she gets $1500 per year to spend on txtbooks, travel, whatever.

lucky person :mad1:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
some girl i know got the $4000 unsw one off payment, AND got the nsw dept education teaching scholarship, meaning course are all paid for AND she gets $1500 per year to spend on txtbooks, travel, whatever.

lucky person :mad1:

That's quite awesome. Must be super-smart :D... what faculty is she part of??

miaowsha

HSC
Engineering, science, many other subjects... receive more funding per student than law.
What's your point? I wasn't saying that law is the most expensive faculty.

What am I supposed to be learning to read? Your posts? I read them, although it's not something I would recommend
I think you're supposed to be learning to read in its entirety. Some arts students don't even know the alphabet, it seems. You're making your faculty look terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)