mesbaz

HSC
N/A
$50 myer gift voucher ?

its impersonal i know
but unless i find something better thats what im going with
i mean atleast its practical, they can buy watever they want :D

HSC
I bought my history teacher chocolates and my religion teacher a Mr Men book (he was right into the series - I don't remember which one but it was quite personal). And a card for my Homeroom teacher (he didn't teach me as such, but helped me heaps with Bio).
They were the only ones I cared about.

Puttah

HSC
A handshake for the men.
A firm pat on the rear for the women.

At least this way they won't forget you the day after.

lychnobity

HSC
I'm thinking a personalised stress ball for my maths, 3u maths and 4u maths teacher (same guy) and legal teacher.

And something else.

jackydoll

HSC
Our Year 12 Advisors are throwing us a pizza party when we get our HSC results and ATARs in December

parawhoree

HSC
we're giving our english teacher a shitload of chocolate, she's going overseas for a year so we want her to be stocked up for it lol. (if they allow her to take that kind of thing overseas, i wouldn't know, never been)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I remember I got some Manly NRL merchandise for my Chem teacher, because we had a heated argument over who would win out of the Eels and Seaeagles last year, lol. :p

The other teachers I just got random stuff like candles, incense, mugs, that sort of thing. They all loved them though :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
English/Homeroom - a necklace and lockhart with an engraving (haven't decided what to write yet)
Physics - a book that he wants but can't seem to find in the shops that he keeps on mentioning
Modern - a shirt with a personalised pun involving her favourite historical commentator on it
Chemistry - something epically nerdy that will remind her of us
Maths - have not decided yet, but it will be an awesome
Year coordinator - a framed signed rugby jersey (my english teacher has connections with the team lol) and a dinner for him and his wife.
Extra-curricular teacher - we won money from the national ABW competition so we'll all be going out to eat after the HSC :D

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
English/Homeroom - a necklace and lockhart with an engraving (haven't decided what to write yet)
Physics - a book that he wants but can't seem to find in the shops that he keeps on mentioning
Modern - a shirt with a personalised pun involving her favourite historical commentator on it
Chemistry - something epically nerdy that will remind her of us
Maths - have not decided yet, but it will be an awesome
Year coordinator - a framed signed rugby jersey (my english teacher has connections with the team lol) and a dinner for him and his wife.
Extra-curricular teacher - we won money from the national ABW competition so we'll all be going out to eat after the HSC :D
That's awfully kind of you :)

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
give them dinner
We went with our teachers to the pub after school haha Shouted us all a beer (well all the students that were 18). We caught up with them a fair few times actually, my friends and i+my physics teacher played "Good times, BAd times" by Led Zeppelin on the Final Yr 12 assembly haha We invited our Year Advisor to our After party (after grad night) haha Good memories

We made our physics teacher a T-shirt saying " From our frame of reference, you're the one with the tacky shirt"...we just made it up obv.

Last edited:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
That's awfully kind of you :)
Our teachers deserve it after putting up with us for so long ^^

We went with our teachers to the pub after school haha Shouted us all a beer (well all the students that were 18). We caught up with them a fair few times actually, my friends and i+my physics teacher played "Good times, BAd times" by Led Zeppelin on the Final Yr 12 assembly haha We invited our Year Advisor to our After party (after grad night) haha Good memories

We made our physics teacher a T-shirt saying " From our frame of reference, you're the one with the tacky shirt"...we just made it up obv.
That's cool!

hairspray

HSC
We're getting our English teacher a designer handbag...
For some of the other teachers we got them the yr12 jerseys
For our year coordinator, we're getting him a digital photo frame
I reckon a coffee machine would also be a good idea
All the gifts above are only suggestions as class gifts (unless u are seriously cashed up), for individual gifts chocolates and flowers would be fine!

bettina44

HSC
hmm chocolates, flowers, wine and asking your teachers out? sounds kinda romantic :p

i might give one of my BOW shirts to my art teachers

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)