What HSC exam are you most nervous about? (1 Viewer)

jackydoll

HSC
English Paper II since the they changed the perscribed texts and syllabus making past papers mostly useless

Chemistry, Maths and Modern History as well

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Romanticism :mad1: gah! it's so hideous!

Wat about you?
Oooh, my sister's doing Romanticism. I wouldn't have chosen Ext. English if I were forced to do it. I can't stand Pride and Prejudice (unless it's Pride and Prejudice and Zombies)

I'm doing Crime Writing. I wish (to the max) that I was doing sci fi.

Marina89

HSC
I agree! In chem there is soo much to remember!! It's actually a matter of luck - i.e. what questions they're gonna ask. I hate the acids/bases module!!

Also freaked out for 2u maths =/

Uncle

Banned
HSC
English Paper II since the they changed the perscribed texts and syllabus making past papers mostly useless

Chemistry, Maths and Modern History as well
But you still need to be able to analyse the questions during reading time and develop a virtual extended response ready in your head.

niloony

HSC
Romanticism :mad1: gah! it's so hideous!
I'm doing romanticism and think its awesome...we're mostly focusing on philisophical (nature spirit etc) as opposed to Pride and Predujice analyse which makes it far more interesting and intellectual than the other ext topics.

But our teacher says the topic is better for boys as we don't focus on emotional conponents while all the girl schools are forced to do it.

Coleridge woo!

But yeah my most feared exam is modern history...so much to write in so short a time period....

Scinery

HSC
Paper two.

I have no idea how to study, i dont know how to improve my practice essays

i feel capped at 85 regardless of my rank.

MzBiiBii

HSC
I'm doing Crime Writing. I wish (to the max) that I was doing sci fi.

My class wanted to do crime!! But then the teacher chose Romanticism :| .. I only kept it because I wanted to do ee2

I'm doing romanticism and think its awesome...

Coleridge woo!
lol i.hate.coleridge.so.very.much :D

I don't mind the essay section... It's the creative writing that I'm worried about.

amrit92

HSC
Adv english and engineering mainly

Yeaaaa ADV ENGLISH:confused:.. im gonna die i hate englis soooo much.. nervous about all of em really, im not nearly prepared! But most of all english (im in a selective school, were forced to do ADV which is vommit) i hate the conflicting perspectives its so balls and i've only read the first 2 acts of hamlet!... also ENGINEERING STUDIES is painful - anyone do that? i got exactly 50% in my trials tho i thought i did ok! so frustrating... :mad1:

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Re: Adv english and engineering mainly

English.

I'm so slow at writing... hopefully that will be cured through practice essays in the two weeks of stuvac.

yz125

HSC
Re: Adv english and engineering mainly

Yeaaaa ADV ENGLISH:confused:.. im gonna die i hate englis soooo much.. nervous about all of em really, im not nearly prepared! But most of all english (im in a selective school, were forced to do ADV which is vommit) i hate the conflicting perspectives its so balls and i've only read the first 2 acts of hamlet!... also ENGINEERING STUDIES is painful - anyone do that? i got exactly 50% in my trials tho i thought i did ok! so frustrating... :mad1:
I do engineering studies and i agree its very painful lol. I got 69 percent for my trial and likewise i thought i did much better. I hate drawing, i just can't do it!

hollaholla

HSC
i would have to say physics...not really chem cause i knw exactly whats going to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)