Do women want it just as much? (1 Viewer)

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
This has become a pissing contest among the women to see who's the most depraved slut.

wow. so enjoying sex makes a woman a depraved slut?

that's not a very libertarian way of thinking, now, is it?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
wow. so enjoying sex makes a woman a depraved slut?

that's not a very libertarian way of thinking, now, is it?
Hah yeah, apparently. Just like a man sleeping with 20 women makes him heroic but a woman sleeping with more than 2 is a slut.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
well i like sex and i would do it every single day if i could.

if that makes me a slut, whatever. i am having more fun than the chaste bitches.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Well I'm not saying that the enjoyment of sex makes one a depraved slut, I'm saying that bragging about who can have the most orgasms, or which guys can orgasm 5 times in one hour (which is totally unrealistic if outright false) is far from subtle.

so being good at giving yourself the best pleasure there is is somehow wrong and depraved?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
I'm not talking about the act itself but the way you're going on about who can have the most orgasms etc. I don't have a compulsion to tell others these kinds of details. Perhaps it's me, I just find it more of a private thing shared intimately between two people. I wouldn't want people discussing how good i am in bed etc.
Yeah but you specifically targeted women in your original post while up until Zoe posted it had been guys talking about the most orgasms they can have.

So really, when you say
I have actually noticed many women in big bitch sessions about their boyfriends/sexpartners talking about all the stuff they did/if it was any good etc. I personally don't find the need to talk about the private details of my sexlife to others, but i have noticed so many women do. I personally would not find it very nice to talk about something private and intimate between two people in such a gossipy way. However, this is just my feeling. I have found men to be much less like this.
You're actually being incorrect in the context of this thread. It was originally a pissing contest amongst the guys. And in my experience, guys talk about sex in much more crude terms than women.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I think you also need to understand the difference between men and women in regard to sex and the expectations of society. Women are supposed to be secretive and "good" and not talk about sexual things, so it's actually a very important thing for us to be able to talk openly about it.

Men do not have these same standards forced upon them, so it's entirely different.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I'm not talking about the act itself but the way you're going on about who can have the most orgasms etc. I don't have a compulsion to tell others these kinds of details. Perhaps it's me, I just find it more of a private thing shared intimately between two people. I wouldn't want people discussing how good i am in bed etc.
Women do this. All the time. Accept it and move on.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
I still think its respectful for your partner not to air all their dirty laundry to your friends and bitch about him/her behind their back.

At least keep it to a minimum/between personal friends.

Surely thats not unrealistic?
It's not so much "bitching" as discussing or even bragging.

Unless it's post-breakup or really bad casual sex. Then it might lean towards complaining or bitching but really, the majority of the discussions I have with my friends revolve around bragging or complimenting someone.

jmakowiak

HSC
Tulipa said:
You're actually being incorrect in the context of this thread.
You all are, if you look at what I created it for. But who cares, this is just getting interesting :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)