• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do women want it just as much? (1 Viewer)

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
haha nobody is going to tell their friends that their partner is bad in bed unless they actually don't like them and are being passive-aggressive, in which case they are likely being horrible in many other ways as well.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I still think its respectful for your partner not to air all their dirty laundry to your friends and bitch about him/her behind their back.

At least keep it to a minimum/between personal friends.

Surely thats not unrealistic?
I agree. Some things just don't have to be told.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
This is the answer to this thread...

why need further discussion?

thread ended..
Why are you going around and attempting to 'wrap' each thread up? It's open. All these threads are open. Different people have different things to say.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Yeah? I read it. I'm just agreeing with that particular statement.
Yeah, but that's the point, people DON'T say bitchy things about how their partner is in bed unless they're not a very nice person at all and the relationship is obviously falling apart.

He has no idea of what he's talking about.

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
Yeah, but that's the point, people DON'T say bitchy things about how their partner is in bed unless they're not a very nice person at all and the relationship is obviously falling apart.
That's a pretty unfounded generalisation.

Regardless, I don't care if it's bragging or complementary, whatever, I would still prefer a partner not to talk about our private life. I don't like listening to friends talk about theirs either.

williamc

HSC
guys, well my friends always talk about the chicks they are fucking, irregardless of the situation. partner, random, OR friend WHO CARES.

it's not disrespectful. How is it any different then guys talking about sport or girls talking about shopping? grow up, its just sex

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
also, sex is the universal common denominator! what else better to talk about with people whom you share no other interests with?

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
I don't think it's disrespectful.

I realize that comment may not have been directed at myself.

E

elle555

I personally think that women do, they just keep it to themselves because they dont feel like that can show it as much as men.

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
It's mildly distasteful. I've never liked people talking about me in general, in any context. Paranoia idk.

But that's my personal aesthetic judgement. I'm conservative in that regard.

yer8899

HSC
yeah it was directed at you.

like why don't you want to hear about that type of stuff? good chit chat
i can understand why he doesnt want to hear about it. generally the person talking about their triumphs will think youll be as interested as they are, so it gets really unbearable really quickly

williamc

HSC
Same sex people fornicate, also. However they are not god's children, they are heathens.

Actually I think god created 2 sexes to procreate, because fornication for the fun of it is discouraged.

lol WHY DID GOD MAKE 2 SEXES? SAME SEX PEOPLE ARE NOT MEANT TO FUCK. HE WOULDA ONLY MADE 1 SEX FUCK ME.

Fornication for the fun of it, for married couples of course is not discouraged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)