Any Last words Year 12? , at last I put it in the rtight section (1 Viewer)

Freakstyler09

HSC
Lolz, wat r ur last words, yr 12?

I'll start This year was "DA BEST YEAR EVA" :), that's wierd becoz, the feeling of missing high school hasn't hit me yet, but still "BEST YEAR EVA" :sun:

brookl

HSC
i think its been a good year, but im lookin foward till the exams are finished

i dont think its really sunk in yet that im will never be goin back to school.....

im really lookin foward to muckup day (this friday), it will be a great ending to a good year =D

doopsta786

HSC
This year had been awesome!!! :) Can't wait till muck-up on friday but im also sad high school is over forever!!!!!! :(

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Pretty much what we were gonna get someone to do during our assembly....jump up in the middle of a speech and go: "Sorry James, I'll let you finish, but the class of 09 was one of the best Yr 12s of all time!"

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
Pretty much what we were gonna get someone to do during our assembly....jump up in the middle of a speech and go: "Sorry James, I'll let you finish, but the class of 09 was one of the best Yr 12s of all time!"
That's exactly what happened at my school.

We were allowed to have a massive water fight at the end of the day.
It was a somber day, I'm going to miss school...

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Hmm, last words...

High school- "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times".

raniya

HSC
i misss skool, we had our muk up day, and it was really sad... we had fun but in da end we all ended up crying... we r samll bunch of jst 17 guys n girls. we all greww so close 2 each oda dat it was difficult nt 2 c each odas again. we all wnted 2 extend the class time so we cud c each oda 4 lnger. hneslty i didnt thnk ill miss skool so bad, i actually grew fond of it,,, da freinds i made i knw will last foreever, the urst i gaines da loyalty was 4 a lifetime... i dnt thnk ill eva mke such freinds eva again.... we all still saty in touch, but its diff knwin u;ll wake up in da mrn n knw u wnt deir faces again.......

Hannargh

HSC
i misss skool, we had our muk up day, and it was really sad... we had fun but in da end we all ended up crying... we r samll bunch of jst 17 guys n girls. we all greww so close 2 each oda dat it was difficult nt 2 c each odas again. we all wnted 2 extend the class time so we cud c each oda 4 lnger. hneslty i didnt thnk ill miss skool so bad, i actually grew fond of it,,, da freinds i made i knw will last foreever, the urst i gaines da loyalty was 4 a lifetime... i dnt thnk ill eva mke such freinds eva again.... we all still saty in touch, but its diff knwin u;ll wake up in da mrn n knw u wnt deir faces again.......

r u sure u went 2 skool?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)