Why are atheists on this website always attacking Christianity? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
my point is that your so fucked up that you dont even know if the son is god or the father or the ghost. you fucktards explain your religion through batshit examples like eggs and the water cycle. lol......omg the father raped a virgin with his spirit sperm to give birth to himself to tell the world to pray to himself and his father which was himself. wtf is this shit. reminds of paganism tbqh..

HSC
N/A
listen iron, seriously, your are smart bloke.....snap the fuck out of it. if being catholic is a way of connecting with your irish roots you can let it out.......but stop being a delusional fuck and find a sense of reality. if that means converting to jew then be it. the islams wouldnt mind using u as a poster boy to prove how we love westerners as well.......;)

Lukybear

HSC
listen iron, seriously, your are smart bloke.....snap the fuck out of it. if being catholic is a way of connecting with your irish roots you can let it out.......but stop being a delusional fuck and find a sense of reality. if that means converting to jew then be it. the islams wouldnt mind using u as a poster boy to prove how we love westerners as well.......;)
Nooooooo IRON. DONT LISTEN TO HIM. Evil james. EVIL!

But seriously though, its good your actually thinking about these things Bigboyjames. Mabey one day God will inspire you.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
If someone pointed a gun to my head and said choose between being jew or christian id decide on being a jew. Christianity is probably the most fucked up doctrine I have ever come across; not saying judaism is any better but you get my point.
well you are saying it's better...
but I get what you mean. Christianity is so distorted from the teachings of any god.

Scinery

HSC
cbfed reading the thread, but atheists attack christianity because most atheists think they are atheist because they are anti-christian. most atheists know jackshit about most other religions, but fill their shotguns with contradictions in the bible.

religion has formed the basis of modern civilization. i dont mind if you don't want to give God the benefit of the doubt, but don't hate on those who wish to do so. unless they are like psycho obsessive extremist etc.

HSC
if you believe in God or not is up to you. but if you don't, then you shouldn't be attacking christianity (or any other religion). people are not trying to force their beliefs on you, they might be influencing you, but definately not forcing.

iam catholic myself and I believe in God as well as the science of creation, to me there's no conflict between the two.

Evolution is not a faith, it is simply the best explanation there is for the scientific evidence.

Many religious organisations see no issue regarding evolution or science.

HSC
N/A
if you believe in God or not is up to you. but if you don't, then you shouldn't be attacking christianity (or any other religion). .
why? because it hurts your fucking feelings? I dont give a fuck about your feelings. did you fucking complain about your feelings when your ex dumped you like a sewer rat? .......omg....government stop my ex from hurting my feelings......its not fair...im offended....stfu.

Sprangler

HSC
if you believe in God or not is up to you. but if you don't, then you shouldn't be attacking christianity (or any other religion). people are not trying to force their beliefs on you, they might be influencing you, but definately not forcing.
Religion is, and always should be up for criticism simply for the fact that it exists and humans can think freely. Give one good reason why religion should not be criticized.

iam catholic myself and I believe in God as well as the science of creation, to me there's no conflict between the two.

Evolution is not a faith, it is simply the best explanation there is for the scientific evidence.
What are you talking about? Evolution directly contradicts the bible. How can you be a catholic if you choose not to believe parts of it?

Many religious organisations see no issue regarding evolution or science.
Bullshit.

HSC
why? because it hurts your fucking feelings? I dont give a fuck about your feelings. did you fucking complain about your feelings when your ex dumped you like a sewer rat? .......omg....government stop my ex from hurting my feelings......its not fair...im offended....stfu.
Lmao wtf are you talking about..? everything you just said didn't closely resemble anything in what i just previously posted.

sorry but i don't argue with people like you, get some common sense first and then talk to me.

Scinery

HSC
Give one good reason why religion should not be criticized.
Because it has formed the basis of modern civilization?

I agree that history can place unneccessary restrictions on people, but people are born as blank slates, i'm perfectly happy for someone to give me a set of guidelines about What exactly my society values i.e religious values.

Religion has given us a lot of good in the past, it's much easier to be passionate about 'being good' through religious passion than through passion for the legal system. Similarly, most people are brought up to be more familiar with cultural values than what the legal system consitutes right or wrong. people are (or should be) free to choose which restrictions they want to follow.

HSC
N/A
lmao wtf are you talking about..? Everything you just said didn't closely resemble anything in what i just previously posted.

Sorry but i don't argue with people like you, get some common sense first and then talk to me.
because it has formed the basis of modern civilization?

I agree that history can place unneccessary restrictions on people, but people are born as blank slates, i'm perfectly happy for someone to give me a set of guidelines about what exactly my society values i.e religious values.

Religion has given us a lot of good in the past, it's much easier to be passionate about 'being good' through religious passion than through passion for the legal system. Similarly, most people are brought up to be more familiar with cultural values than what the legal system consitutes right or wrong. People are (or should be) free to choose which restrictions they want to follow.
bbbbbbaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
yyyyyuuuullleeeeeehhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
Religion is, and always should be up for criticism simply for the fact that it exists and humans can think freely. Give one good reason why religion should not be criticized.

What are you talking about? Evolution directly contradicts the bible. How can you be a catholic if you choose not to believe parts of it?

Bullshit.
I didnt say religion shouldn't be criticized. Criticize religion for all you want. I said people shouldn't be "attacking" religion just because they are a non - believer. By this I meant not showing disrespect to the beliefs of others.

Like I said before, I believe in both. It's hard for me to explain it, so I just won't.

And it's true. Yes in the past, religious organisations had some conflict with science..but TODAY as in 2009.. most religious organisations see no conflict with evolution. You need to read up on the times.

Last edited:

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Because it has formed the basis of modern civilization?

I agree that history can place unneccessary restrictions on people, but people are born as blank slates, i'm perfectly happy for someone to give me a set of guidelines about What exactly my society values i.e religious values.
Tabula Rasa has been disproven CONCLUSIVELY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)