• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

year 11 Visual Arts..whats in it (2 Viewers)

Riot09

HSC
basically can you please tell me what im going to be doing next year in visual arts

my teacher sometimes talks about her students inability to write essays on the frames.so what are the topics of term 1.i think its the human body.but just tell me anything all answers will be appreciated and what skills would need next year i can draw and write really well so i think im equipped for the task.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
basically can you please tell me what im going to be doing next year in visual arts

my teacher sometimes talks about her students inability to write essays on the frames.so what are the topics of term 1.i think its the human body.but just tell me anything all answers will be appreciated and what skills would need next year i can draw and write really well so i think im equipped for the task.
http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/visualarts_syl.pdf

read this. When i did it we did:

- Landscapes (Focus on Australian Art)
- Portriature and the human figure and its expression
- Medium Studies
- Feminist Art
- Pop Art, Street and Preformance Art
- Architecture
- Aboriginal Art
- Ceramics and Sculpture
+ Own research from BOW

art is very diverse and there is really no set study but things like the frames and examined with suggestions to Australian Artworks etc. ITs very open and very rewarding. Essays and written exam are fairly easy if you can analyse things very easily and quickly (plus bull shitting skills. if you can do this well its very good).

Hope this helps

Riot09

HSC
thanx and i know what you mean about the b.s skills,as in for the year 10 half yearly exam i just said all this stuff such as it makes me fell.........and reminds me of...........and i came first!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)