• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

exept(math). 2009 school certificate what should i know/study? a list would be nice (2 Viewers)

Riot09

HSC
and if you could match up the topic with the section that would be nice.

dont just put in the syllabus im asking for a condensed list or checklist thank you.

this is a bit demanding so i dont expect it to just magically appear so sorry about that.

Last edited:

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Re: exept(math). 2009 school certificate what should i know/study? a list would be ni

Apart from asking so many questions have you in any way helped OTHERS on this site?
lol i may be being too judgemental and i dont mean to offend you but BOS is about sharing, not just taking.

i have one for history only (not much of a checklist, but rather a list of major topics you should be thorough with)
Australia in the Vietnam War era
Changing Rights and Freedoms
Power, people and politics in the post war period- People power, Prime Ministers and policies
Australia's social and cultural history in the post war period-The impact of changing technology, Social and cultural features ofa decade (post war)

Riot09

HSC
Re: exept(math). 2009 school certificate what should i know/study? a list would be ni

alright,but i dont know that much because i dont have anything on for me right now,so ill try now.anyway thanks for the reality check

FTW

HSC

dont just put in the syllabus im asking for a condensed list or checklist
That's a bit demanding.

I got one:

Maths
English
Science
Geography
History

Maybe instead of posting heaps and heaps of different questions about studying and different questions you could google search study for school certificate, and for all the maths questions look in your maths textbook or online.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

This is the topic overview from my previous thread on SC. Attached below.

Riot09

HSC

thanx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)