How Bad is the HSC stress for you? (1 Viewer)

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A
During trials, 9.
2 weeks before HSC, 2.
During HSC English, 8.
Right now for Ext 1 maths? Fucked.
There are some things that can't be controlled, for everything else, there's Prozac.

kmt10

HSC
geez i think some people need to chill

my stress = 0

ok, ok, mayb 1

meh, i might not get the best atar i can, but hey.. ill have one hell of a time doing it :)

Nelson.

HSC
2/10 not too worried about anything, day before physics, i'll probably be at 6/10 and ecos im at 8/10...after hsc -10000000000000000000000/10

hairspray

HSC
24 hours before the exam... stress level is around 10, morning of the exam stress level is 1, in the exam room im more stressed about filling in the right student number and centre number ><''

blabla91

HSC
I expected my stress levels to be 10/10 ever since i first heard about the hsc and throughout the year they were probably sitting at a 7 but then the actual hsc comes around and I've been totally unphased probably around 4.

Now that ive officially finished 10 units with 3 more exams to go the last couple of subjects just arent really of much concern to me which is maybe bad but oh well im probably about 3 at the moment but im always thinking back on papers ive done which is part of my annoying regretful nature

Miss-Narn

HSC
Hum.... well the first week i was at 200 out of 10 seriously. I had business, english, sor, english all in a row and then maths on the monday. Now ive got weeks off in between so im calming down... Modern im okay with but society and culture im feeling the pressure. Even though im ranked 2nd every exam our group has done ive ranked first in meaning i have to do heaps well. So nervous much. ATM im at a 7 but by next week ill be back at 200.

untitled....

HSC
24 hours before the exam... stress level is around 10, morning of the exam stress level is 1, in the exam room im more stressed about filling in the right student number and centre number ><''
I always worryou bout my student number!
My 9s look like 7s :/

penguin.ali

HSC
At the moment I'm averaging about 1000000 out of 10 in stress levels.
And I'm not too sure why, I mean, I'm not aiming for an ATAR or anything like that... I don't even know if I want to go to uni, but I can't help but feel stressed.

To top that off I can't sleep and my hands keep on shaking, I'd just like to know why I'm so stressed!

KAIZOKUsama

HSC
You know...Throughout the whole of the HSC until this point...my stress scale hasn't gone past 5. That's weird, because I am a very dedicated learner (or so i think) and have high hopes for myself. Yet i can't seem to get myself worked up enough :/ I care...But not to the point where i'd die because getting 89.99 will be the end of the world ecven though my aim is 90+

Gdedaj

Procrastinator
HSC
At the moment? 1-2
I end up at about 7-8 an hour before an exam haha :)

phoebeee

HSC
does 11 count?
I can't sleep properly and haven't in the last two months. In my sleep I recite my essays and quotes, maths equations and solutions to answers, business studies definitions and stuff like that. I have to wake up and stop myself from thinking so I can go back to sleep.
I study so much and then when I get into an exam I fuck up, it pisses me off so much. Like for my maths exam I would write the numbers backwards so then I waste time doing the question again.:mad1:
Try going to sleep with an empty mind. It'll give your brain a well deserved rest. That's what I do and it seems to work just fine,

annikab

HSC
Off the scale, I got beaten with the crap timetable stick this week:

Today was maths x1, tomorrow is biology and japanese continuers, friday is english x1

...arrrgghhhh

annikab

HSC
does 11 count?
I can't sleep properly and haven't in the last two months. In my sleep I recite my essays and quotes, maths equations and solutions to answers, business studies definitions and stuff like that. I have to wake up and stop myself from thinking so I can go back to sleep.
I study so much and then when I get into an exam I fuck up, it pisses me off so much. Like for my maths exam I would write the numbers backwards so then I waste time doing the question again.:mad1:
I understand what you mean, I have what I like to call numeral dyslexia. It always happens to me in exams, and I just can't see what the number is actually supposed to be!:chainsaw:

Tallyy

HSC
N/A
i'd say about 9.5
i have 4 exams in 2 days.
fml.
does anyone else do bio french ext english 1 and pdhpe?

sirpoopalot7

HSC
It hasn't been too bad. Usually a constant underling 2-3, then the morning of the exam goes up to like 6 but when I sit down and start I'm fine.

For chem it's like 6-7, but when I get into the exam room it's going to be like -3 because I will literally draw animals for marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)