Tell of teacher you hate after last exam (1 Viewer)

HSC
Me, I'm going to staunch up to my year 11 maths teacher stare him down for 15 seconds and walk away.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
i reckon some girls in my school will be walking to this pe teacher and telling him that they love him

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
cbf, rather do what boxhunter91 said and get out of school ASAP
though I remember last year the year 12s interupting our chem lesson talking to our teacher about how they aced the exam...

HSC
theres one teacher id like to tell off but he isnt actually a teacher of mine atm. im not going to do it though lol.
my year 12 teachers were nice, i dont think id tell any of them off

Julz4433

HSC
Why would you tell off the teachers?

Board of Studies is who I'd be fighting

LordPc

HSC
yes, it is the student's dream. to ace the exam and go right up to your teacher and make up all sorts of nonsense, about how they taught you nothing. you imagine going up to your chemistry teacher and saying "the only thing i ever learnt from you was that a fart contained methane, and then you farted, so now I also know methane stinks. and it wasnt even in the exam, so thanks for nothing"

but the reality is none of you are going to do squat

(and even if you do still believe you are going to tell your teacher off, you'd best be studying, and not day dreaming. you telling off your teacher doesn't hold much weight if you do badly on your hsc. cant blame 1 teacher for the rest of you life turning out crappy.)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
no more like,

"your a useless motherfucker who doesn't know squat about teaching, teaching us all the wrong stuff for the module choose CAUSE THE FUCKING SYLLABUS CHANGED AND MAJOR DIFFERENCES!"

HSC
hahaha.... is it who i think it is? a certain ex teacher, perhaps?
hahaha you would be correct (Y)

some teachers also need to be told off for their limited teaching. pity they are nice though and i wouldnt have the heart to do it haha.

Book Freak

Whovian
HSC
I'm not, cos they've all done their best to teach us, mostly, i got a couple of them T-shirts (they say stuff like "mmmmmmm π" (pi) or "I think in Iambic pentameter")

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)