Can someone post the paper? (1 Viewer)

verdades

HSC
ok listen here areaeth, or wateva ur name is, u sound like u been having pms for the 365 days, stop stalking me, if had the bloody thing it wud b very greatful if u cn put it up, apart from that if u cant SHUT UP N GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
It isn't stalking if you spam every possible thread he's likely to post something useful in.

More like inverse stalking?

And thanks for the upload [I figured I should post something relevant to the thread >.<]

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
in reality

top 20% in 4 u is equivalent to top 0.15% in 2 u
buuut i could have got something cool like state ranking in 2u :(.

doesn't seem it from my results now though haha.

but i won't get top 20% anymore :(. i probably should study for chem. stop myself from failing everything instead of just maths. haha.

Thecorey0

HSC
relatively straightforward i reckon

whats with the hype about the rollarcoaster Q :confused:
I have no idea. Wasn't that hard to be honest. Although I have to admit I have never seen a question like that before, I don't know what the fuss is about. Q10 deserved to be q8-9.

verdades

HSC
relatively straightforward i reckon

whats with the hype about the rollarcoaster Q :confused:
Was kinda weird to work through... Like the radium question, it gave you enough information to do it, but wasn't particularly obvious at first glance.
I suppose that's it?

I got too close on Q9 b iv >.< was sitting there with something^n = some fraction
and then I forgot my goddamn log rules.

untouchablecuz

HSC
I have no idea. Wasn't that hard to be honest. Although I have to admit I have never seen a question like that before, I don't know what the fuss is about. Q10 deserved to be q8-9.
btw, how was 3 unit?

Thecorey0

HSC
btw, how was 3 unit?
Very doable. 75-76ish/84 at this stage. Did everything except 7ci - guessed the right answer to the last mark. How about you, a rank? I just realised that technically, I think my school will be one of the top school's for maths in the state when the results come out - 100% should get top band in 3u and 50% for 2u.

untouchablecuz

HSC
good work

haha, state rank; no way.

the exam was pretty good, if i'm without silly mistakes and all goes well, i think i might get 78/84. i left out 7. b) (i) (no idea at the time, looking back now, im an idiot) and have picked up on 2 stupid mistakes throughout.

you go to a small unknown school ay? lol, i do too, ranked in the 600s

uart

HSC
N/A
Thanks for taking the time to scan and upload sydneyroosters, much appeaciated :)

whats with the hype about the rollarcoaster Q
It's interesting that it caused problems since it's only equivalent to fitting the straight line "2ax+b" through the two points (0,1.2) and (30,-1.8). I can understand why though. Any time a problem looks unusual or different it always throws a lot of students, even when the underlying problem is pretty simple. It's definitely the type of problem that's going to make you want to kick yourself after the exam. :)

Last edited:

Thecorey0

HSC
Na mid 500's. However that rank is grossly exaggerated. Like all but two of the top bands came from one student - our highest uai in like 10 years, the rest were from subjects like Hospitality. This year, judging from the trials, my cohort will most probably get no top-bands. Our rank will probably be >6-700. Hopefully the ban on the rankings stays. You didn't do 7bi? Very similar to a question 7 in an independent paper, 01 i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)