What type of jeans? (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
skinny and tube jeans ftw, as for the colour, i like really really dark blues, with either white or cream coloured stitching...

has anybody tried on the tube jeans at dotti.... WTF... their sizes are majorly fucked..

i tried on a size 10 and after struggling to put them on, once i finally did have them on i couldnt zip them up... WTF

at all other normal stores i fit size 10 comfortably! i even have a pair of size 8 jeans in my wardrobe which fit me...

why do different shops have to have such different sizing???

Last edited:

Nereis

HSC
skinny and tube jeans ftw, as for the colour, i like really really dark blues, with either white or cream coloured stitching...

has anybody tried on the tube jeans at dotti.... WTF... their sizes are majorly fucked..

i tried on a size 10 and after struggling to put them on, once i finally did have them on i couldnt zip them up... WTF

at all other normal stores i fit size 10 comfortably! i even have a pair of size 8 jeans in my wardrobe which fit me...

why do different shops have to have such different sizing???
Same reason everything is sized differently. Off The Rack clothes are made based on a pattern, which is based off of someone else. The chicks who were used to make the pattern are probably smaller hipped than you are. We guys have the same problem with buying suits in department stores, which is why it's usually a better investment to get something made up from scatch.

HSC
okay jeans that stretch overly are fucking gay

eg apc which everyone loves to have a circlejerk over cos its selvedgey- too bad it stretches like shit and the fit is fucking terrible with both cure and standard unless you have fat legs in which case you shouldn't be wearing skinny/slim denim

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
That's why people are told to size down instead of buying their true size.

Kinda like how chucks have retarded sizing and require you to size down about 1.5 for an exact fit - that's just how they make it.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Industrie F11 Utility Fit, i barely go to DJ's and i was in the city today and i saw these, quite awesome.

never heard of utility fit before...

hoecake

HSC
ehm apc's arent selvedge i dont think....... who gives a shit about selvedge anyway?

phayte

HSC
Nobody Jeans - 80-150 for good fit dark blue skinnies/slims :)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
the material in industrie jeans i like but their cuts fuckin suck

HSC
ehm apc's arent selvedge i dont think....... who gives a shit about selvedge anyway?
yeah they are you fucking dipshit

and its called denim quality you absolute gronk seriously you're almost as bad as omar jan okay just tricking but seriously mate shape up okay

who incidentally, true to form, likes a pair of fucking terrible jeans

okay guys where to buy julian red please halp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)