Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
woo hoo all my marks back for my information systems project. Sitting on 84.5. Hopefully that gets rounded to 85 and i get my first HD evar.

1 more to go...

kokodamonkey

HSC
Congratulations Goony!!! It's getting to the time where i need to start learning my italian subject for my test tomorrow :(

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
im never going to get a HD
this year was my chance but a difficult exam coupled with a stupid PT lab ruined everything!!!

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
I had a chance with two subjects. One has been ruined due to poor assessment marks received which I will appeal. And the 2nd...well kinda over it at the moment after getting a 70 for one assignment which was worth a fair bit (15%).

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
15% is a 'fair bit'. are you kidding me? i think the minimum ANYTHING has been for me is 25
We have 5% assessments...
I guess that puts it in context, I should study as my marks aren't totally ruined. I think I am 2nd (or maybe 3rd) in the course with 50% done.

whats the maximum? i think i had an exam in first year at unsw that was worth about 70%
My stats final was 85%.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
my final exams were worth like... 64%, 60%, 60% :(

my sister had a final exam worth only 30%, and she'd already passed the course before even sitting the final :/

kokodamonkey

HSC
yeah. i tend to always get sick around exam times.. so if i put the effort in during semester that'd be sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)