The public behaviour of youths of 'middle-eastern appearance' (1 Viewer)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
There is a greater amount of Arab Christians than Muslims in Australia. Mostly Maronites.
The Combination is about Lebanese Christian thugs/gangs...

johony

HSC
Their parents are douchebags. If their parents couldn't do it right when they were infants, how are they going to control them now?
Trust me, some of these parents are worse than their children.
okay then they are truly fucked, really. a downward spiral from here on in.

btw, are these parents you know generally part of a poorer ethnic lebanese group who migrated here in the 80s, after the lebanese civil war?

Jeee

Banned
HSC
okay then they are truly fucked, really. a downward spiral from here on in.

btw, are these parents you know generally part of a poorer ethnic lebanese group who migrated here in the 80s, after the lebanese civil war?
Yes, many fled the civil war(s). Okay, let me introduce you to the Lebanese societal structure. Normally, those from the north of Lebanon, who have migrated here, are the ones who are less educated, narrow-minded etc (observations i.e. neighbours /rolls eyes). Then there are the intellectual open-minded great Lebanese people, who constitute the rest, and most of them are from the south of Lebanon (closer to Palestine).

The troubled youth are truly a minority.

johony

HSC
an expanding minority around my parts unfortunately.

whilst i hate religion, it's a great coercive tool for managing troubled youths. the few brilliant/smart arabs i've met have usually been pretty religious.

Sprangler

HSC
Convert them? Then they might channel their violence from mindless messing with people on buses to bringing bombs on buses. :cold:

Last edited:

johony

HSC
yeah, but at least they'll be a little more quiet on the bus

itszen

HSC
wow. And to think im planning to go to bondi this saturday. Now im having second thoughts. Anyways i've talked about this issue with my fellow arabs friends and they agree that these types of people are a disgrace to their community and giving them a bad name (obviously). I feel really sorry for the french tourist,now he must think Australia a dangerous place, did he say anything after he got punched?

HSC
Uni Grad
sigh, typical behaviour of middle easterners ruining it for the few that are actually acceptable

g_dob

HSC
yeh I did refrain from calling it a Muslim- youth issue because such a connection (although a connection) is not a reason for their actions and it would be the same as saying its an issue for youth of black hair.. or short shorts... anyways... yes i think something like the kokoda trail thing definitely needs to be implemented. I personally think that there should be compulsory youth volunteer services (sounds funny i know). but then again, this would need STRICT enforcement and may be contrary to Australia's political system (and maybe this day and age...)..
yeh well don't be scared going to bondi lol...

and yes i also believe the parents play a HUGE role in this.
this clearly being a Nature vs Nurture point.. I really don't believe they are born like this however their behavior and total disregard for decency eaves one in amazement as to what planet they were born on ! (Although I'm sure plenty of them have nice parents!).

And look.. when there are so many incidences occurring involving people that look middle-eastern it becomes a pattern and ignoring the issue on sociological and political-correctness grounds is really frkn stupid.

g_dob

HSC
oh and btw the french guy was in shock after the assault .. but maybe not suprised.. he does come from france after all where these things are probably just as, if not more, common. ;)

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
You cant be serious? about 80% of lebs dress the same way and about half of them act in the way described in the OP.

Their parents are douchebags. If their parents couldn't do it right when they were infants, how are they going to control them now?
Trust me, some of these parents are worse than their children.
DOCS needs to take the kids then.

jniranjan

HSC
It's not just 'middle-eastern people' that are troubled. You have youth from all races that are troubled. They form their own little packs dressing in certain ways, and expecting young people of the same background to conform their expectations. to be accepted.

Lentern

HSC
dude..seriously...can you stop swearing. You're only making things worse.
It's what atheists do.

BBJ you'll be laughing at the other side of your face in a minute if you don't adopt a positive attitude:

M@ster P

HSC
Hey dickhead. Around where I live most of the middle eastern youth are fucking CHRISTIAN....who act just like OP says they do.

honestly, suck my fucking muslim cock you fucking yahoodi
your my hero, my fellow habib

Last edited:

M@ster P

HSC
dude..seriously...can you stop swearing. You're only making things worse.
dw bigboyjames is a troll, he is only swearing to stir up shit,

it actually is quite funny - but not if you take him seriously

redmayne

HSC
Anyone who says this issue is purely because of race is a total freaking knob. Not that I'm accusing anyone in particular...

I live in a pretty much all white area of Sydney, with a growing Asian community. And by far the biggest contributors to violence are all white trash gangs, like lads and what not.

So unless any of the people who insist Middle Eastern teens are inherently violent are gonna do a full turnaround and say white kids are too, pretty sure that renders the race argument relatively benign.

Sure it contributes, but it's just social misfits with issues taking it out on the community.

sinophile2

HSC
N/A
Yes, many fled the civil war(s). Okay, let me introduce you to the Lebanese societal structure. Normally, those from the north of Lebanon, who have migrated here, are the ones who are less educated, narrow-minded etc (observations i.e. neighbours /rolls eyes). Then there are the intellectual open-minded great Lebanese people, who constitute the rest, and most of them are from the south of Lebanon (closer to Palestine).

Oh, that explains it heaps. Are you lebanese by any chance?

I've always wondered why the earlier lebanese generations (pre 1990) have integrated well into Australian society and have much to contribute. David Malouf and that aussie home loans bloke, just to name a few examples. Then you have the post 1990 shitheads 'fully sick bro' type.

Just must be from other ends of the country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)