Results - take 2 (1 Viewer)

Lara1986

HSC
Since the other thread was hijacked by bitching and whinging -

Does anyone know a way to get results?

They are up as on mysr it has the units there with "complete" and instead of the grade "**"

Yes I know we can just wait 2 days but i won't be able to access them when they come out as I won't have access to a computer so if anyone has found a way to see them now it would be great! :)

Lara1986

HSC
I have no idea - maybe click the hyperlink for it and they might have a little glossary thing for it? Or try looking on the uws website at the results info page?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Since the other thread was hijacked by bitching and whinging -

Does anyone know a way to get results?

They are up as on mysr it has the units there with "complete" and instead of the grade "**"

Yes I know we can just wait 2 days but i won't be able to access them when they come out as I won't have access to a computer so if anyone has found a way to see them now it would be great! :)

you will have to thank the trollers who decided to ruin that thread.

and yea i see them ** things, i remember it popped up last time, i cant seem to get around them, any hope for getting them off platformweb?

HBK_9

ThE sHoWsToPPa
HSC
think we'll just have to wait, im sure they are upbut there's no way of accessing them, ive tried

and the ** on my sr are just to say that we have completed the unit for the semester, not if we passed or not

2 days peoples !!!

Demandred

HSC
All the best Lara, I heard you're tipped to get 1st class honours :O

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
I tried the semesterresults.asp in Platform Web...doesn't work =(

No access to the GPA either.

Oh well, I'll be patient...what's your predictions people? I don't have high hopes, two C's and a P I think. I went into one exam with 84%, but I have terrible exam anxiety so I doubt I stayed in D territory :(

Darkenedjib

HSC
Notice how semesterresults.asp gets redirected, but if you change the filename to anything else it'll have a page-not-found? The marks are already there D=.
Also yeah completed =/= passed, I failed a unit in Autumn which has "completed" =_=.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Notice how semesterresults.asp gets redirected, but if you change the filename to anything else it'll have a page-not-found? The marks are already there D=.
Also yeah completed =/= passed, I failed a unit in Autumn which has "completed" =_=.
hey dude, i notice it get redirected, but how to get it to that page, it means its been uploaded alright, definetely, but any idea of getting it to the results page, ive played with the links and no hope?

and yea completed doesnt mean u passed, u could of failed it to, so dont assume u pass wen u see completed.

Lara1986

HSC
All the best Lara, I heard you're tipped to get 1st class honours :O
Haha not quite! :)

To get first class I need a D and a HD in cores this semester which isn't going to happen because I bombed exams

But - provided that i pass everything - worst i can do is honours 2.2 :)

I can get honours 2.1 if i get credits in the cores which is possible but not likely.

But yeah - absolute worst is i'll come out of it with some kind of honours :)

Darkenedjib

HSC
They've blocked access to the unit enrollment section of MySR, so we can't try and enroll for anything that has prerequisites to check if we passed certain units. And no platform web results - UWS are being real careful this time :p.

boris2003

HSC
They've blocked access to the unit enrollment section of MySR, so we can't try and enroll for anything that has prerequisites to check if we passed certain units. And no platform web results - UWS are being real careful this time :p.
Interesting, i enrolled 2 days ago, i need to pass the pre-reqs to do 3/4 units that i enrolled in. Nothing happened, not yet at least lol.

HBK_9

ThE sHoWsToPPa
HSC
fkn carnts man...burns me hard...if the results are up...fkn show em
sydney uni release their results progressively, so whenever they are completed, they are up
ours are up and we still have to wait
worst...

boris2003

HSC
Damn, a friend of mine got all his units he enrolled in listed as invalid. A possible error or a failure of a pre-requesite unit?

LatK7

HSC
Could be both. I've had 'Invalid' appear a couple of times over two years because pre-reqs hadn't been updated.

Hope results are good for everyone!

boris2003

HSC
Could be both. I've had 'Invalid' appear a couple of times over two years because pre-reqs hadn't been updated.

Hope results are good for everyone!

Ok, before receiving the semester's results or after. Thing is i am doing the same units as him, and mine all say enrolled.

LatK7

HSC
After. That was the problem.

Maybe yours is enrolled because you passed. If so, congrats :p

boris2003

HSC
After. That was the problem.

Maybe yours is enrolled because you passed. If so, congrats :p
Hehe, thanks mate, one of the units i was worried about we got released an examiners report where 41% failed. Good luck with your results, all uws students.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Hehe, thanks mate, one of the units i was worried about we got released an examiners report where 41% failed. Good luck with your results, all uws students.

it sucks how nobody could find out the little trick, i miss the old days...

nonetheless goodluck guys, i wont check my results 9am thats for sure, im sleeping in, i cbf anymore hahaha, plus i dont know about mysr, but i think the server at 9am is going to be pretty fool and it will be almost impossible to get in, thats why im going to chill and check them later...much later lol

goodluck guys, hope ya all get the marks you always desired :)

as for me i know i screwed up this semester...but im kinda over it...i think ehehe

:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)