Results - take 2 (1 Viewer)

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
it sucks how nobody could find out the little trick, i miss the old days...

nonetheless goodluck guys, i wont check my results 9am thats for sure, im sleeping in, i cbf anymore hahaha, plus i dont know about mysr, but i think the server at 9am is going to be pretty fool and it will be almost impossible to get in, thats why im going to chill and check them later...much later lol

goodluck guys, hope ya all get the marks you always desired :)

as for me i know i screwed up this semester...but im kinda over it...i think ehehe

:wave:
Hey did you get into honours? I tried PM-ing you but it's not working :(

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Hey did you get into honours? I tried PM-ing you but it's not working :(

my email thing works now, think it wasnt working before because my inbox was full, feel free to PM me and ill fill you in with all the details.

cheers :)

tinkz17

HSC
type in resultsmshsc n follow the links n get it sent by sms dahhhh!

NotOneLess

HSC
It is silly that they don't have the GPA (even though you can work it out) or the complete history of your results in MySR (even though I do have copies elsewhere) - I guess they'll have to fix that and hopefully down the track they add these new results to the PlatformWeb Result's section how it used to be. It was nice how PlatformWeb gave you a 'well done!' when you got a HD too - I'm not a MySR fan.
It should say "Results history for Course Code: XXXX" between your entire years results and GPA/credit point stats. Click on your course code to view your entire course history results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)