Highest Extension English Two Results (1 Viewer)

Blobulator

HSC
48 for internal and external. Very pleased considering I was expecting mid-to-low E3 for it hahaha. Such a shoddy story. :p

philphie

Banned
HSC
i only got 46 for both internal and external. was hoping for more but wasn't expecting much since it was the first time i had a go at creative writing

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Where is Asubmarine or whatever his name his, apparently he topped the state. So I assume he got 50/50?

5233andy

HSC
46 - If only I had spent more time on it!

Well done, everyone.

boganxcore

HSC
Where is Asubmarine or whatever his name his, apparently he topped the state. So I assume he got 50/50?
man i read his major. had no idea what was going on lol, much too esoteric for my simple mind ahaha

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I didn't get past the first poem... it was like "What. The. Hell."

Still, props to him for getting 50/50 - that can be appreciated. What I don't get is how words indented randomly can get that high.

Like, this might get 50/50 - not to demean his effort, I don't know what I'm talking about here, but to me it seems stuff like:

To my Dog, Happy

Happy, when I walk towards you
You run away
When all I want to do​
Is pat your head​
And give you food
Is awesome.

accio.brain

HSC
how come the internal and external marks differ so much?
well aren't internal marks based on the assessments we did? ie proposal, viva, report - not our actual story. whereas external was our MW and RS? maybe. i'm not really sure, mine don't differ at all.

gingerwitch28

HSC
My Work got 48/50... My internal was crap though (something like 36) so my HSC mark was only 43.

Domini

HSC
well aren't internal marks based on the assessments we did? ie proposal, viva, report - not our actual story. whereas external was our MW and RS? maybe. i'm not really sure, mine don't differ at all.
Yep. Internal is the marks from the proposal,vivas and report. Through these assessments you are given a class rank. The first ranked student is then given the highest external mark and the lowest ranked is given the lowest external mark and the rest are given marks scaled accordingly for their rank between the highest and lowest student. Thats how I understand it anyway.

Got 48/50 in the end. So stoked. I was really unsure but it all worked out :)

EDIT: Woops. Forgot to mention: external mark is definitely a combination of final Major work mark and Reflection statement mark and has nothing to do with the vivas etc.

InTheMood

HSC
congratulations

wow congratulations all you guys - sounds like you all went freakin outstanding. i wish i could read some of your works; would love to know what standard i must be writing at for my critical response which i'm currently beginning.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: congratulations

Go to the Extension 2 English forum where you can read the works of those who dared to share it.

bettina44

HSC
i got a friend, girl at my school got 50/50 for internal and external she came 6th in the state.

My friend got a HSC mark of 50 but no state ranking - apparently at that point they look at your marks for Advanced and Extension 1 to distinguish between people.
don't think they look at advance english marks cause she got a band 5 still good though

extension 3

HSC
ok asubmarine. forget literary analysis.
just read your poetry.

amazing

noelknows

HSC
I didn't get past the first poem... it was like "What. The. Hell."

Still, props to him for getting 50/50 - that can be appreciated. What I don't get is how words indented randomly can get that high.

Like, this might get 50/50 - not to demean his effort, I don't know what I'm talking about here, but to me it seems stuff like:

Is awesome.

The markers love that gimmicky stuff

noelknows

HSC
I got 49/50 internal, and 49/50 external.

Does <50 rule you out of a showcase? How many people get 50s? Just curious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)