Results Prediction Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
mmm hurry up results. even all the hsc kids have results already! dammit macq, why so late?

macca18191

HSC
I think, they think it will take the pressure off the servers, the reality is that most students stay up late, it would be better to release them in the day
HAHA I reckon. 12am is to late to drink incase people get shit results :p Anyways good luck and I hope you kill it with straight Ds :D

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
mm it's easier to stay up a bit later for results rather than waking up at a certain time. once you're asleep it's like meh i'll just see when i wake up!

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I won't be asleep for a while either way. If I don't fail anything I will be doing cartwheels, if I fail something I will be in despair lol. But I don't go to bed till ~ 2am usually so this is not a stretch to stay up for me.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
2009 Second Half Year LAW 406 Business Organisations 1 65 CR Credit 4
2009 Second Half Year LAW 415 Dispute Management and Resolution 1 78 D Distinction 4
2009 Second Half Year LAW 500 Litigation 1 72 CR Credit 4

Alvik

HSC
Due to excessive load eStudent is currently unavailable.Please try eStudent again later

lol

X

xeuyrawp

Re: !

Nice. What are you doing your PhD on if you don't mind me asking?
It's in Egyptology. The proposal I submitted was for a study of dialogue and narrative in a corpus of Egyptian texts. It'll probably change (if I hang around, that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)