why do fobby asians do that peace sign? (2 Viewers)

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
yes because that can compare...wtf? the % of the white population that does what you said is maybe 1%...the % of the asian population that does the hand thing 50%...

as for smiling...haha...smiling is a worldwide phenomenon....and yep they are a peace loving people...thats why japan was an empire, burma has civil war, vietnam was split in 2 and china shot down student protesters
Ha, now you're just trolling.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
if u is a white boi den u is not be to read dis post, so gtfo rolla'

ok so i have good deal on pokki stiks. holla back. just come to my grannies basement in cabramatta. she cool wit it

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah that's right, you guys take it the extra step to making it over the top
Err why is this post directed at me o_O? I was merely stating a potential reason why it's done... not that I do it.

Anyway as I said before, I don't think it's anything more than just a pose. It's no different to people smiling or purposely angling their face in a photo. Only difference is it's become a common pose amongst the Asian community. So what?

philphie

Banned
HSC
Err why is this post directed at me o_O? I was merely stating a potential reason why it's done... not that I do it.

Anyway as I said before, I don't think it's anything more than just a pose. It's no different to people smiling or purposely angling their face in a photo. Only difference is it's become a common pose amongst the Asian community. So what?
so nothing, and just pisses people off like Keanelly's accent, they're annoying but they don't necessarily change our opinions on a person

hazmatt_05

HSC
No way, the peace sign and the photo booth thing is heaps cute! Its just the cute teen Asian girl thing to do. I dunno, there's no meaning to it - they just do it...maybe it's like a fashion fad or something. It's just like the way they dress, with the cutesy clothes too small for them and their cars with all the flashing lights and little toys inside, or even the extreme mobile phone accessories that are worth more than the phone itself. I think it's was originally a Japanese trend (because the Japanese media can manipulate the shit out of teenagers) that spread to the rest of East Asia (such as Korea and Hong Kong) because they wanted to be as 'cool' as the Japs.

philphie

Banned
HSC
No way, the peace sign and the photo booth thing is heaps cute! Its just the cute teen Asian girl thing to do. I dunno, there's no meaning to it - they just do it...maybe it's like a fashion fad or something. It's just like the way they dress, with the cutesy clothes too small for them and their cars with all the flashing lights and little toys inside, or even the extreme mobile phone accessories that are worth more than the phone itself. I think it's was originally a Japanese trend (because the Japanese media can manipulate the shit out of teenagers) that spread to the rest of East Asia (such as Korea and Hong Kong) because they wanted to be as 'cool' as the Japs.
i'm assuming you're part of the scene?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
so nothing, and just pisses people off like Keanelly's accent, they're annoying but they don't necessarily change our opinions on a person
They're entitled to do as they like in photos... and it's their own cultural thing or fad that they want to do. I don't get how or why it would piss anyone else off... it's not like it hurts you or you're forced to look at photos of Japanese girls doing it!

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
They're entitled to do as they like in photos... and it's their own cultural thing or fad that they want to do. I don't get how or why it would piss anyone else off... it's not like it hurts you or you're forced to look at photos of Japanese girls doing it!
because if asians want respect of the worldwide community they should stop acting like anime cartoons and spreading yellow fever...

philphie

Banned
HSC
yes but it is a phenomenon that exists and we are aware of its existence and we are pissed off by its existence. you don't have to be hurt by things to piss you off, there are things that annoy you i'm quite sure and i'm also quite sure they are harmless things. just because we're pissed off at them doesn't mean we want to hurt them or that we're being racist as well, it just pisses people off. being pissed off at something doesn't have to make sense it just gets you.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
yes but it is a phenomenon that exists and we are aware of its existence and we are pissed off by its existence. you don't have to be hurt by things to piss you off, there are things that annoy you i'm quite sure and i'm also quite sure they are harmless things. just because we're pissed off at them doesn't mean we want to hurt them or that we're being racist as well, it just pisses people off. being pissed off at something doesn't have to make sense it just gets you.
its like the why do lebs have mullets...if doesnt hurt me...but it annoys me...its sooo dirty

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
because if asians want respect of the worldwide community they should stop acting like anime cartoons and spreading yellow fever...
At least it's a harmless thing... could've been worse. But meh, I don't think it's such a bad thing. It's no different to high 5's either (which is a very Western cultural thing). Both are positive gestures which are foreign to other cultures.

Fair point.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
At least it's a harmless thing... could've been worse. But meh, I don't think it's such a bad thing. It's no different to high 5's either (which is a very Western cultural thing). Both are positive gestures which are foreign to other cultures.

Fair point.
mate you can admit you like to do it lol...im not attacking asians...im attacking the people who do that...and the vast majority is asian...oh and its not like the peace sign isnt in european culture...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)