why do fobby asians do that peace sign? (2 Viewers)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
the reason is actually more sinister. their peace sign is really an antenna and this is how they gather information and are so smart but are so bad at life. they always do it while being photographed to remember where hot spots are, that's the one piece of information they always forget because they are bad at directions. it's also a way of isolating themselves from other races because they hate every other race except theres and this is why you always see them hanging amongst their own kind.

obviously i'm just kind heartedly slagging them off so don't take it too seriously. i have asian friends and i'm part asian....

...but i'm a self hating one...
LOL at that.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Don't worry, they'll get over themselves in a few years.

philphie

Banned
HSC
Don't worry, they'll get over themselves in a few years.
not too sure about that, one of my friend's sister is a high profile lawyer working for Macquarie Bank and whenever she's out of corporate she's a fucking anime/manga/sterotypical asian teen

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
not too sure about that, one of my friend's sister is a high profile lawyer working for Macquarie Bank and whenever she's out of corporate she's a fucking anime/manga/sterotypical asian teen
She needs a bloody kick up the arse :lol:

redmayne

HSC
Why do hardcore white guys give the finger in photos, sometimes with a drink in hand?

Get over it.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
IIRC it's actually Victory. *shrugs* It's no different to why Westerners smile in photos I suppose. It's just a pose which is embedded in their culture.

philphie

Banned
HSC
IIRC it's actually Victory. *shrugs* It's no different to why Westerners smile in photos I suppose. It's just a pose which is embedded in their culture.
yeah that's right, you guys take it the extra step to making it over the top

Mitteny

HSC
Self racism is still racism as you're still discriminating against a race. The fact that it happens to be the one that you belong to does not change that.
I don't think she was being racist at all. She said she hates Asians who do the peace sign, not all Asians.
I hate white people who have tribal tattoos. I'm not racist, I am neutral to most white people who do not have tribal tattoos.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
I don't think she was being racist at all. She said she hates Asians who do the peace sign, not all Asians.
I hate white people who have tribal tattoos. I'm not racist, I am neutral to most white people who do not have tribal tattoos.
Read the thread, it's already been explained to me -.-

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Why do hardcore white guys give the finger in photos, sometimes with a drink in hand?

Get over it.
yes because that can compare...wtf? the % of the white population that does what you said is maybe 1%...the % of the asian population that does the hand thing 50%...

as for smiling...haha...smiling is a worldwide phenomenon....and yep they are a peace loving people...thats why japan was an empire, burma has civil war, vietnam was split in 2 and china shot down student protesters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)