When Do we know which of our EAS claims are eligible? (1 Viewer)

William kamel

HSC
^ yeh. I know we received an email from UAC, but it doesn't say which of ur claims are eligible, so I'm just wondering when do we receive this info.

bio_nut

HSC
I remember Usyd emailing me or sending me a letter, I think.

William kamel

HSC
oh yeah did any one whose applying to UTS or UNSW get letters about their EAS yet?

nonsenseTM

HSC
I don't get this, isn't it just the same as the bonus points thingy? I mean, there so many people eligible, aren't we all back to square one?

bio_nut

HSC
Depends on the uni. I know quite a few people who went through all the paperwork but weren't eligible for Usyd when I applied.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
You will never know which specific claim you will be eligible for. Some uni will send you an email/letter telling you whether you're eligible, some tell you how many points you will be getting...some don't.

Thecorey0

HSC
^ yeh. I know we received an email from UAC, but it doesn't say which of ur claims are eligible, so I'm just wondering when do we receive this info.
Log on to UAC, and check the tab 'correspondence from UAC'. There should be a pdf file in there telling you what universities you are elgible to recieve EAS points from.

William kamel

HSC
Log on to UAC, and check the tab 'correspondence from UAC'. There should be a pdf file in there telling you what universities you are elgible to recieve EAS points from.
I've done that already, yeh I should've worded my question better, I meant the email on UAC

William kamel

HSC
doesnt it just say: eligible: yes?

or do we need a letter from the uni?

i got a letter from USYD through email :)
Yeh I think it's like a letter stating how much we get I guess, but so far I haven't received any, so I'm just guessing it's due to the fact that some uni's haven't sent them out yet.

bio_nut

HSC
Most unis don't send them out, the EAS letter on the UAC website just tells you whether you're eligible.

They also don't tell you how many points you might be eligible for.

Topazkick

HSC
I also got that UAC eligibility: yes or no for each uni through the UAC site in viewing correspondence.

I got a letter in the mail today from UNSW saying that they will consider my application through their Access scheme.
It also told me I'd be advised about the outcome of my application on Jan 20th through UAC.

mamoz

HSC
i also got that uac eligibility: Yes or no for each uni through the uac site in viewing correspondence.

i got a letter in the mail today from unsw saying that they will consider my application through their access scheme.
It also told me i'd be advised about the outcome of my application on jan 20th through uac
+1

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
I also got that UAC eligibility: yes or no for each uni through the UAC site in viewing correspondence.

I got a letter in the mail today from UNSW saying that they will consider my application through their Access scheme.
It also told me I'd be advised about the outcome of my application on Jan 20th through UAC.
i'm eligible for EAS at all institutions

at UNSW, i'm eligible for 6 points for the popular courses (like commerce, eco, etc) , and 7 for "All other UNSW undergraduate programs"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)