• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Mighty Boosh!!! (1 Viewer)

alien

HSC
Who watches this show? It's on now, Wednesday at 3:30 on SBS. A real crack up :D :uhhuh:

hojufixter

HSC
I love the Mighty Boosh. I thought no one else on this forum watched it. It comes out on DVD in the UK this month, but i dont know when it will come out over here.

HSC
Might Boosh was awesome
I hate it when good shows like this come out and then are axe'd because the ratings are low cause all the mindless zombies are watching shitty reality tv on Ten

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
i loved this show..i liked the guy who liked gary neuman here in my car lol and how the other guy thought that zooleader or owner liked him and she didnt know his name but it hasnt been on 4 ages....

offtopic anyone remember that show gumby?? the green plastecine guy

Legham

HSC
Ahh, my mate was trying to show me this show on youtube last night, but we couldnt watch it cause i had my stereo upstairs for the party :/

hg83ry

HSC
yeah great show but season two is a bit of a let down.... i mean season one was great but season two just doesn't live up to the orginal....

walrusbear

HSC
i agree
season two is much weaker
here's hoping for three

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
BEST SHOW <3

the moon is far by the best character lol

philphie

Banned
HSC
lol whenever i watch the mighty boosh i think im fucking high. one scene i will always remember is the one with that fox midget thing that lives in the garbage that has sirenges for fingers.

tonyharrison

HSC
I love the Mighty Boosh. I thought no one else on this forum watched it. It comes out on DVD in the UK this month, but i dont know when it will come out over here.
you are dumb there have been multiple conversations about how much people on this forum like might boosh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)