• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ITT: We discuss what you would DO to a pregnagnt girl if she was your Girlfriend (2 Viewers)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
force shutdown (abortion)

hold down the power button until the computer turns off

miaowsha

HSC
by you or by another dude?

if by you, i suggest telling her to abort.

if by another dude, dump her... body in a lake?:p

edit: unless the preg occurred before you two were dating in which case make her have an abortion.

Schoey93

HSC
I would love and care for her and the child during the pregnancy and its life. Don't be cruel. An embryo is alive as soon as the egg is fertilised. A foetus shouldn't be killed.

Last edited:

SImon05089

HSC
I would love and care for her and the child during the pregnancy and its life. Don't be cruel. An embryo is alive as soon as the egg is fertilised. A foetus doesn't like being killed
But we're like 16, are you actually going to be a father, and take care of the baby? there will be alot of problems, having a baby!! especially family problems...

but anyways, i really agree with you, i will also care for her and the baby, but what if it is her that she wants abortion, not that she want, but she has to? I'm just like you, hoping to care for them 2, i love them

anyways, this post was useless, i'm lost =)

philphie

Banned
HSC
let the baby be born and auction it off to some hollywood couple and reek millions!!!! but first assure the couple this is confidential then blackmail them that you will tell the press, take their blackmail money, after that tell the press, then get more money from interviews. after all this we get our baby back with the multimillion dolalr baby bonus.

yes i've thought this through.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Wear all the consequences like a man.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
jackles
cowards
slugs
etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)