modern warfare 2:tactics (1 Viewer)

Riot09

HSC
what tactics do u use,i mainly play hardcore teamdeath match.So im usually running and looking over corners for enemies to shoot at with my lmg.So what tactics do u use.

on the highrise map=usually cover the flanks and follow team and pop in and out of corners.

estate usually snipe key routes.

I haven't come up with a tactic for terminal,karachi,rundown or skidrow yet so if anyone knows some please post e'm.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Only way tactics work is if you have a group on chat.

jazzzod

HSC
I am pretty much the king of this game. top kills, any match, guaranteed. We should host a BOS game sometime :D

I'm on PC btw.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
ps3 ftw, yeah i dogged my pc mates

sometimes i go marathon, commando and ninja for some serious knifing :D

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A
Tactics are for team's, i usually go lone wolf because half of the other players on ya team are idoits...

Heres a tactic; grab a gun and blast your way around... Works everytime :D
Cold Blooded + Ninja FTW

I am pretty much the king of this game. top kills, any match, guaranteed. We should host a BOS game sometime :D

I'm on PC btw.
did you take advantage of the javelin exploit and die many explosive deaths when it still worked?

ps3 ftw, yeah i dogged my pc mates

sometimes i go marathon, commando and ninja for some serious knifing :D

I LOVE THAT!
I LOVE THAT!
restoring the honour to ninjas in modern times.

Charizard

HSC
PC players for some reason are terrible at this game.

Usually they are better then console, so its strange.

I probably average a bit under a 2 K/d ratio on ps3.

I average 4-5 on my bros pc.

people cant fucking aim.

jazzzod

HSC
PC players for some reason are terrible at this game.

Usually they are better then console, so its strange.

I probably average a bit under a 2 K/d ratio on ps3.

I average 4-5 on my bros pc.

people cant fucking aim.
I would like to challenge this theory.

The use of the mouse provides a more intimate level of gaming, which consoles can only try to emulate using controllers. PC users, if anything, are much better than console users. Plus the graphics is relatively 83794727346% better on PC.

I die once for every 10, and always finish the match before the timer.

Every 10 year old that has ever played the game cries for several hours, daily, about my pwnage.

Hence, i win this argument.

Also, to that other guy, i didn't think the Javelin exploit was on PC?

See: YouTube - MW2- BEST KILL EVER - That last kill is perhaps the dream of my gaming career <3

KTHXBAI.

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

The use of the mouse provides a more intimate level of gaming, which consoles can only try to emulate using controllers. PC users, if anything, are much better than console users. Plus the graphics is relatively 83794727346% better on PC.

Every 10 year old that has ever played the game cries for several hours, daily, about my pwnage.

See: YouTube - MW2- BEST KILL EVER - That last kill is perhaps the dream of my gaming career <3

KTHXBAI.
He was saying that he is surprised at the quality of gamers on the PC version of MW2.

And no one cares about your "pwnage" abilities, some one is always going to be better then you.

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A

KTHXBAI.
except the fact that cunt in the video used a Red Dot Sight on a weapon like a Glock 18.
thats why that cunt takes chances in his shots but happened to have luck on his side.

back in CoD4 i didnt mind the M60's massive iron sights, so any cunt who decides to use it will think twice.

Umm... commando and ninja are both 3rd perks. How do you have them both at once??
either are good.
depends if you want the range of a fucking sword or just flank by the heartbeat sensing bastard unnoticed.
but the heartbeat sensor's refresh rate is so slow and it doesnt sense anything behind them its no match against ninjas.

maths94

HSC
any1 got mw2 on xbox 360 if so add my gamer tag: s3rb fr3ak

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)