• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

cambridge 3u year 11,solutions? anyone know where i can find them. (2 Viewers)

Riot09

HSC
Basically does anyone know where i can find worked solutions (working out) to the excercise's in this book?.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
there are none.
there are only solutions for 4unit
if you have a problem, post it up

Amogh

HSC
N/A
great i feel like a lazy shit now
lol you've already begun?
and good on you for the dedication :)

jet

Banned
HSC
There are some published somewhere, though they are expensive.

jet

Banned
HSC
Terry Lee is (currently) the only textbook with complete, fully-worked solutions.

All the other textbooks are disappointing in that regard.

CecilyMare

HSC
There are actually solution textbooks? That you have to buy?

Also why don't we just torrent these things?

mioumiou

HSC
Terry Lee is (currently) the only textbook with complete, fully-worked solutions.

All the other textbooks are disappointing in that regard.
Before I came to Australia, every single textbooks that we used (even in primary schools) they all have fully worked solutions at the back of each book for every subjects! I wish this can happen in Australia..... :(

Most people said that Terry Lee some how skip some steps in the work solutions. :(

jet

Banned
HSC
There are actually solution textbooks? That you have to buy?

Also why don't we just torrent these things?
There are solution booklets. And yes, people write them and want money for the hours and hours of work they do, even though I don't like them doing that :/.

And LOL at torrenting Cecily.

CecilyMare

HSC
Why don't we just have a bunch of HSC students complete the entire textbook and you know, do all those answer checking with each other things so they all get the correct solution and everything at the end, and then they'd publish it.. for their own benefits too, because they've done the entire book, right?

Awesome, no? And not lol at torrenting.. it's quite realistic. And heaps more convenient than a book imo.

jet

Banned
HSC
I think it may breach copyright, as it would pretty much give you the questions in the book, which the authors have made up.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Awesome, no? And not lol at torrenting.. it's quite realistic. And heaps more convenient than a book imo.
gl with finding a torrent for that though
lol i doubt anyone would bother

CecilyMare

HSC
I think everybody should do things out of authenticity and willingness to help if necessary rather than for business

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I think it may breach copyright, as it would pretty much give you the questions in the book, which the authors have made up.
Making a collaboration of students' answers and other teachers or people willing to make input is not a breach of copyright because the authors of the textbook have simply made the questions to be solved.

If someone was to organise a massive collaboration on the BoS here to create solutions (and then have a team to check the answers/solutions) then they would be perfectly allowed to without breaking any laws. After all it would be the willing work of others.

If someone wants to organise this, go ahead... but it's going to be a hard job getting a large network of people to help out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)