Pre-Enrolment Advice Day (1 Viewer)

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Is it worth going to the Arts/Science Pre-Enrolment Advice Day, or should I not bother and just research my courses online?

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
i wouldnt bother tbh. Unless you're having basic issues.
Once you know that a course = 6 units. 4 courses a semester, 2 semesters a year. You're pretty much set. The FAQ covers the basics :)
Then just read the major you want to do, and the bachelor degree your doing. Find the combination that fits all the requirements, then look up individual courses on the net. Yeh it will take a few hours, but it will save you from looking like a retard in the first week.

themonalisa

HSC
hey Davo - what if ur doing a double degree? how do u go about finding the courses you need to do for both degrees? do u do it per individual degree?

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
i wouldnt bother tbh. Unless you're having basic issues.
Once you know that a course = 6 units. 4 courses a semester, 2 semesters a year. You're pretty much set. The FAQ covers the basics :)
Then just read the major you want to do, and the bachelor degree your doing. Find the combination that fits all the requirements, then look up individual courses on the net. Yeh it will take a few hours, but it will save you from looking like a retard in the first week.
Already done basically, so I suppose there's little point going to the advice day then.

khing

King and Tyrant
HSC
hey Davo - what if ur doing a double degree? how do u go about finding the courses you need to do for both degrees? do u do it per individual degree?
take a look at the undergraduate handbook. It usually gives you a suggested enrolment table that you can use as a starting point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)