• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sticky Situation (1 Viewer)

conch575

HSC
how'd you get intimate with this guy in the first place..
i mean i usually just stick with people in my age bracket
and ye..
tis all good aslong as..well..he doesnt try doing stuff to you..
He has a brother who is 18 and I met my boyfriend at one of his brother's parties.

HSC
N/A
age gaps can always be a funny thing.
i found that with my best friend she seems to date older guys.. so at the moment shes 18 and hes 23 (im pretty sure thats his age) but he doesnt act like an adult. hes still a little shit in my opinion.

so it all depends on the person. someone can be very mature in their 20's. others can still act like their 16/17/18. so it all depends on his personality.

if hes more mature and serious about things... yeah things could go wrong. because your still young and havnt experienced life as much as he has, so u might find that you have communication barriers in some things. but as u said he wants to wait till your older, theres is a chance that in that time frame he might lose his feelings for you. (im just saying its a possibility). in a few years time, he's going to want to settle down, if he asks you to settle with him, are you?

why i ask this, because ive seen first hand what this age gap can do to someone. my best friend was the life of the party. she was the biggest flirt you'd ever meet. she always planned to go out with me and we'd live a single life together (this was when we were back in year 10, bout the same age as you) and yeah. she met this guy, who was older. and he kinda took a great influence over her. he influenced her not to go out, not to party, not to flirt with any guys, even a trip to the internet cafe cause dilemas because he was paranoid she'd flirt with another guy. so now she has reserved herself ALOT and now shes moving into an apartment of her own, and prob her bf will follow. she had no single life. no time to go and explore life's posibilities.

in my opinion, its a bit sad. it just places barriers.

you just have to make sure that your careful and not be pressured into anything. you are still young. take this relationship lightly at first. and hiding something like this from your mum is very risky. if your relationship becomes anymore serious, u must tell your mum. if you dont, you will have a very hard time trying to get her to forgive you in the long run.

XaittyO

HSC
Haha that's not nice =\
its true though.
22 Year old guys with 16 year old girls is ILLEGAL. it cant happen. If people find out, he will get arrested whether you consented or not.

philphie

Banned
HSC
its true though.
22 Year old guys with 16 year old girls is ILLEGAL. it cant happen. If people find out, he will get arrested whether you consented or not.
yeah exactly so shut your fucking mouth and don't tell anyone ok?

furr

HSC
why i ask this, because ive seen first hand what this age gap can do to someone. my best friend was the life of the party. she was the biggest flirt you'd ever meet. she always planned to go out with me and we'd live a single life together (this was when we were back in year 10, bout the same age as you) and yeah. she met this guy, who was older. and he kinda took a great influence over her. he influenced her not to go out, not to party, not to flirt with any guys, even a trip to the internet cafe cause dilemas because he was paranoid she'd flirt with another guy. so now she has reserved herself ALOT and now shes moving into an apartment of her own, and prob her bf will follow. she had no single life. no time to go and explore life's posibilities.

How exactly is that a negative? she's in a relationship, you dimwit..you don't really believe she should have the right to flirt with other guys?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
how is 22 year old guys with 16 year old girls illegal?

As far as i'm concerned, there is no legal statute that states that.

philphie

Banned
HSC
i wish i was getting some from some 22 year old ladies

Kaffaz_92

HSC
Tell your mum, she can't stop you from having a relastionship with him, and it may end up in a shit fight, but she'll trust you more cause you had the guts too tell her, better then sneakin around, coming from a girl whose 16 and also recently had a bf who was 24, i know wht you mean about the stuff ya talking about, but i told me mum and we fought but i told her everything that was happening, we broke up a few months ago but yeah.. Just do it lightly while you guys are alone and relaxing together.. Dont get her in a bad mood lol that'll stuff ya..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)