The Football Thread (2 Viewers)

ATAR_boy

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

LOL, not really...when Spurs, Stoke and West Ham made bids to Real for van Nistelrooy, they all mentioned.."we are up against a few domestic clubs and 1 'un-named' european club'. :party:

Bad move for Ruud. He woulda owned in the EPL, especially for West Ham who have excellent wingers and some talented midfielders yet Carlton Cole needs a better strike partner. :)

ATAR_boy

HSC

good to see nani play the full 90 mins against hull
Yeh, Nani's a wasted talent, LOL, he was offered as 'BAIT' + 10 mil for Benfica's Angel Di Maria (Worth 38 million).

Haha, Di Maria would actually be able to 'justify' his price-tag as for Nani, he will remain as a Man Utd Flop..and the winger that said he could fill C. Ronaldo's void. :party:

ATAR_boy

HSC

Leeds managed a draw against Spurs. Impressive stuff from them so far.

Villa get up over Brighton 3 -2
YEH. Leeds just need a bit of luck at Elland Road...*cough* 1-0.

As for Villa, Delph was very impressive, as was Nathan Delfouneso (wrong spelling) and Marc Albrighton. :sun:

ATAR_boy

HSC

Everton out of the FA Cup

f*** life
LOL, Thats a good thing as now Everton will be able to concentrate and push for a Europa League place. Especially with a certain Artera..:party:

Roy9

HSC

LOL, Thats a good thing as now Everton will be able to concentrate and push for a Europa League place. Especially with a certain Artera..:party:
Nah, I really wanted us to have another real go at the Cup this season. With Utd and Liverpool already out, Chelsea + Arsenal's inconsistencies and the way we've been playing lately I thought we'd at least make the semis (if the draw was relatively kind to us)

Probably the lowest I've felt after a loss this season - including being embarassed by Arsenal + Benfica and losing to Liverpool when we should've at least drawn

ATAR_boy

HSC

Nah, I really wanted us to have another real go at the Cup this season. With Utd and Liverpool already out, Chelsea + Arsenal's inconsistencies and the way we've been playing lately I thought we'd at least make the semis (if the draw was relatively kind to us)

Probably the lowest I've felt after a loss this season - including being embarassed by Arsenal + Benfica and losing to Liverpool when we should've at least drawn
yeh i see what you mean. I'm very concerned that Bayern are after Everton's star in Pienaar :( Man, seriously, I thought Louis van Gaal has enough talent in mid-field..eg. Bastian, Muller, Van Bommel, Tymoschuk, and TONI KROOS (who is showing immense ability at Leverkusen)

C'mon Moyes, take Mehmet Ekici..mind the spelling (current bayern youth, quite the talent and the best thing is that he wants first-team action!!):party:

Roy9

HSC

Good game, tackles were flying in from everywhere and it was very open. Milan's defence was a shambles without Nesta though... Abate clearly isn't a right back and he was found out pretty much every time the attack went near him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)