• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

where to get band 6 essays (1 Viewer)

Tazzz

HSC
hey i was wondering where do u get band 6 essays from

hosay

HSC
N/A
pretty much anyone, the standard isnt really that high

Kat92

HSC
hey i was wondering where do u get band 6 essays from
Like Dragonmaster said from yourself. However, you can look at some underneath the Board of Studies Website in a section called ARC.

NewiJapper

HSC
I got full marks for my belonging AOS speech. I could send it to you if you like?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Like Dragonmaster said from yourself. However, you can look at some underneath the Board of Studies Website in a section called ARC.
I don't believe it has any resources for the new syllabus (2009-2012). I may consider posting my essays up at a later date, but since I only did one elective per module, it wouldn't be fair for those whose schools didn't choose the elective I chose. We'll see.

hosay

HSC
N/A
But seriously, you write them yourself, then get people to look over them and give advice, and you spend like 6 months doing that. Worked for me.
+1,
I think you've summarized HSC English

Tazzz

HSC
the reason i want a band 6 essay is so that i know how a good essay looks like, im not lazy and thinking i can get good marks by stealin someone elses work

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
the reason i want a band 6 essay is so that i know how a good essay looks like, im not lazy and thinking i can get good marks by stealin someone elses work
Noone said anything?

Kat92

HSC
I don't believe it has any resources for the new syllabus (2009-2012). I may consider posting my essays up at a later date, but since I only did one elective per module, it wouldn't be fair for those whose schools didn't choose the elective I chose. We'll see.
I don't think that it does either. I've heard that it soon will be updated with more modern examples to meet syllabus outcomes-- just need to keep checking back regularly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)