postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
i'll se you at ecop to give you your sackwhack then, see yah babeh

jet

Banned
HSC
Yeah he used balloons. Helium first, then hydrogen, then hydrogen and oxygen.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
do we get diaries?
yes. your lecturers will check them once a week to make sure youhave your hw written down and that your parents have signed it as well. if you have not done either then your lecturer will give you a demerit for each of those things. saying to your lecturer you gave us no hw is not acceptable

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
yes. your lecturers will check them once a week to make sure youhave your hw written down and that your parents have signed it as well. if you have not done either then your lecturer will give you a demerit for each of those things. saying to your lecturer you gave us no hw is not acceptable
wait are you serious?

sannous1

HSC
huh i wasnt talking about actually using diaries , quit with the sarcasm , i was actually talking about those free uni ones i find them cool even though i don't use them

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
dont worry about him/her. it was a pretty uncreative response anyway

hi usyd. first time poster long time lurker. thought id start posting with the new semester starting

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
i turned around and asked someone to leave a lecture last year because they were coughing so much

honestly, you shouldnt be at uni if youre that sick

piss off and see a doctor

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Anyone have Biol 1911 lectures tomorrow?

I have two

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)