first day (2 Viewers)

Shoom

HSC
N/A
I was the guy wearing all black with th white shoulder bag, ttrying to stay wake in this guys lecture today, falling asleep every 3 minutes.

Mini fro untamable atm, must get hair cut this friday!

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Someone was coughing non stop in chem 1101, that wasnt you?

ummm fark maths is too boring, I have fractured ribs and I am in pain so I cant even focus!!

so excuse me if I looklike crap ( bags under eyes, hair not neat etc)
nahh i dont do that subject

i find it ironic that a psycho person is lecturing about psychology lol. dr niko tipolololololopopolous or whatever his name was

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Doing CHEM1901 and the guy did the bubbles thing today but the bubbles didn't float up.

I had Dr Niko just today. He IS crazy O_O Is he always like that? O_O
yes!

even seen him outside class a few times and he's still like that. try finding some of his poetry. it's rather lol

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I was the guy wearing all black with th white shoulder bag, ttrying to stay wake in this guys lecture today, falling asleep every 3 minutes.

Mini fro untamable atm, must get hair cut this friday!
just replace that with girl wearing black jeans/shirt and it was me too :(

got to start implementing that bed at 1am policy again. lol

Shoom

HSC
N/A
I like black clothes and red sometimes blue.

Math is torture boring.

Anyone doing err Biol 1911 chem 1101 Biol 1101?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
because it really is not like highschool. its like, they throw you right into the deep end, and you either sink or swim. you dont get told when your assignments are, you dont get told what to write down, you dont get told anything. i dunno if its just me, but none of my lectures are making sense. and they always change the slide before i can actually write something down, and they are all really unclear (due to accents and also their choice of words). when people said it was different to highschool, i didnt realise that it was this different omg.

im honestly worried that im going to fail ECON1001 because in my 2 hour lecture, i didnt understand a single word he was saying, thats how unclear he was :'(

spence

HSC
Doing CHEM1901 and the guy did the bubbles thing today but the bubbles didn't float up.

I had Dr Niko just today. He IS crazy O_O Is he always like that? O_O
I thought he got a bit less weird as the semester went on, but maybe I just got used to him. His website's an interesting read

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Whos in the math 1015 tut at 9am tomorrow, is the indian guy our tut?

kennalj

HSC
because it really is not like highschool. its like, they throw you right into the deep end, and you either sink or swim. you dont get told when your assignments are, you dont get told what to write down, you dont get told anything. i dunno if its just me, but none of my lectures are making sense. and they always change the slide before i can actually write something down, and they are all really unclear (due to accents and also their choice of words). when people said it was different to highschool, i didnt realise that it was this different omg.

im honestly worried that im going to fail ECON1001 because in my 2 hour lecture, i didnt understand a single word he was saying, thats how unclear he was :'(
you get used to it. i prefer to shut up and pay attention during lectures and write my notes down from my textbook. im doing science, noone in my lectures know what the lecturers are talking about half the time anyway.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ohh ok i thought it was just me who didnt know wtf they were going on about :) i havent got my textbooks just yet, but im hoping they will help >_<

cookiesncream

HSC
ohh ok i thought it was just me who didnt know wtf they were going on about :) i havent got my textbooks just yet, but im hoping they will help >_<
Hey I was at that lecture too and I thought the exact same thing that I am going to fail this subject. Hopefully getting the textbook tomorrow will help me. I totally didn't understand how some of the stories he told even related to the content.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Hey I was at that lecture too and I thought the exact same thing that I am going to fail this subject. Hopefully getting the textbook tomorrow will help me. I totally didn't understand how some of the stories he told even related to the content.
I'm in Osae's other stream and I see what you mean. I love for economics took a hit there. 2 hours.:uhoh:

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Met some people that I already knew from my bridging course...One chick was so cold to me. I introduced myself and she just 'spat' back her name, and I was trying to openly create conversation with everyone to make it less awkward and she was the only one that never talked...very snobbish.
4hr gap first day-- I went to Burwood Westfields for lunch.
Though, 2nd & 3rd days got progressively better.
I seem to be meeting a lot of friendly people doing Speech Pathology and not many from my own course...so I hope that changes in the near future...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)