99.4 ATAR - tutoring in English, Legal Studies (state ranking), Ancient History (1 Viewer)

Nat247

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm a 2009 graduate of the academically selective school FORT STREET HIGH SCHOOL and i'm offering tutoring to year 11 and 12 students in:
- Standard English
- English Advanced
- English Extension
(Navigating the global)
- Legal Studies
- Ancient History

I'm currently undertaking a bachelor of International Studies/Law at UNSW as a first year undergraduate student and am available to tutor anywhere in the Inner West or Sydney City area, as well as the Eastern suburbs (provided it's relatively close to Kensington)

I received an ATAR of 99.4 and studied the following subjects in the preliminary and HSC course:
- English Advanced (95)
- English Extension (47)
- History Extension (47)
- Ancient History (97)
- Legal Studies (97 - ranked 9th in the state)
- French Continuers (93)
I received a Premier's Award for All Round Excellence for achieving a band 6 in all ten units i studied and was granted a AAA (Academic Achievement Award) Scholarship to study Combined Law at UNSW. I was also awarded the Michael Kirby Award for Legal Studies and topped my grade in French Continuers, Legal Studies and English Extension.

Why Me?
Ultimately I'm flexible, passionate about legal studies and English and I've just completed my HSC and thus have a thorough understanding of the syllabus and topics studied. Furthermore, I have experience in teaching, having just spent one month in Cambodia teaching english to university students, and i can not only aid you in forming a conceptual understanding of the topics you are studying but teach you how to structure an essay, prepare for examinations and adapt your essays to a variety of questions in order to achieve a band 6 result. On top of this, you will have full access to all my notes and resources. I'm well aware of the requirements for each course and can help to edit, mould and fine tune your responses in order to fulfill these requirements.

Rates
I'll be charging $30 per session, however I will also be available at any time if you wish to call or to read over any practice essays

Contact me at natdruce@gmail.com

Caitlin10

HSC
Hi, I'm really behind in ancient and was wondering if you could e-mail me any of your notes on the augustan age topic, if you did it?

That would be really greatly appreciated. :)

My e-mail is: caitlin.and.co@hotmail.com

hkaur

HSC
I am Hsc student living in Ryde and urgently looking for a standard English tutor that can help me to improve my writing skills, speed and help me with assignments.

contact details: 0405223867

hannahmcfly

HSC
...Wish I didn't live on the Central Coast. Could use extra work with ancient and legal. Ah well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)