Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
i was in the library lolling at this asian international student who was not understanding what the librarian was saying to her

"ill need some ID"
"wha?'
"ID"
"wha?"
"do you have a student card?"
"noa"
"..."
"me no want to give student card to people"
"ill need it anyway"
"i give you number"
"..."

and on it went. olololololol

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i was in the library lolling at this asian international student who was not understanding what the librarian was saying to her

"ill need some ID"
"wha?'
"ID"
"wha?"
"do you have a student card?"
"noa"
"..."
"me no want to give student card to people"
"ill need it anyway"
"i give you number"
"..."

and on it went. olololololol

ahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHhahhahahaAHHAHAHAHH lol omg i am actually laughing irl
i seriously dont get how they can pass subjects. how do they manage to write essays with their poor english skills?

danz90

HSC
FML - Physiol. has again changed one of the prac classes - the monday sessions. But I'm on a friday, and it shouldn't affect me, right? They told us all to go in and get a NEW timetable? like wtf.. I checked the class numbers website, and my friday class is OVERFLOWED, so I reckon they are just telling us to view/check it so we are kicked out of the overflowed class to even out numbers.

Plus, today I printed out my tt from the student centre computer where you just enter your SID and it prints, and my tt hasn't changed. Can we only print from these computers once?

But apparently timetable changes are updated on Fridays? FML - that sums it up!

KarmaKitten

HSC
Chill!

You can print from those computers as many times as you like.

No idea about whether your timetable has been changed though, guess you won't know unless you look.

danz90

HSC
Chill!

You can print from those computers as many times as you like.

No idea about whether your timetable has been changed though, guess you won't know unless you look.
I think you can only print your timetable once within a certain time frame. It gives you direct access to the timetable server - you don't view your timetable or anything. You just type your SID in, and press enter, and then it just prints it.

I printed it out that way this morning, and its the same as my current timetable. Apparently they registered the update yesterday, but it mightn't have updated on the server until later today.

Oh well, hope your right, and I'll go print it out again tomorrow, and fingers crossed - nothings changed. It shouldn't anyway - my class is on a friday, and only the monday prac times changed. I think they are just trying to get everyone to reallocate, so the system evens out numbers from the overflowed friday classes. DODGY!

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
0 readers, 1 textbook and a couple of novels that I've already read.

This semester should be a breeze but I can't be stuffed... God I hate uni.

BTW Modern Brit Lit is recorded, so you really don't need to attend at all.
brit lit bos meat imo :p

no srs, we should all get in different tutes then submit the same essays and stuff

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Didn't realise how many bos members did mod brit lit. :/ Weirdddd.

Also, anyone else in the tues 3 - 4 tut?

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
i didnt do modern british lit
did imagining america instead

excellent choice by the looks of things

bio_nut

HSC
That's because bos is full of arts wankers doing useless subjects.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Ahhh screw accounting people! They said 9-12 tutes are gone, now I have to change my timetable, my precious timetable!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
What happened at the Chemistry building at 11ish today? Saw a shitload of lecturers/students crowded outside, with security blocking off entrance to the building.

bio_nut

HSC
What happened at the Chemistry building at 11ish today? Saw a shitload of lecturers/students crowded outside, with security blocking off entrance to the building.
I had lecture at 11 but when got there the alarms were going off and everyone was being evacuated. There were men in hazards suits with gas tanks and such when we went in at about a quarter past, but no one seemed to know what was going on, lol.

amber44

HSC
What's going on in the carpark on Manning Road? There was a satellite dish truck and what looked to be television equipment.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
I had lecture at 11 but when got there the alarms were going off and everyone was being evacuated. There were men in hazards suits with gas tanks and such when we went in at about a quarter past, but no one seemed to know what was going on, lol.
honours student probably started a fire on level 5

icecoffee

HSC
Anyone here done ACCT2011, aka financial accounting A?
Only the first week and this seems to be the most boring subject ever!

danz90

HSC
Are these people for real - now they've changed the pharmacy timetable for the 4th time. Thing is, they are asking us all to download new timetables, but none of my classes are affected (they weren't cancelled or changed). And I went to print my timetable at the student centre (on the prinstations that print tt's without making any changes) and it stayed the same.

So do you guys think its all good, if none of my classes that I'm allocated to are affected, to just keep what I have, or to actually follow what they say and get a new timetable allocated. If I click "get new timetable" I will lose my day off 100%, and won't be able to get it back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)