Keeping yoru room clean? (1 Viewer)

bouncing

HSC
So i was just wondering how everyone else does it, i've just had one week of exams and my room is piled high with textbooks study guides and there are random sheets of paper lying around

It's incredibly hard to find things and often i waste time - yes i know i should return things to where they came from but yknow when you get lazy..... :(

any tips guys?
ps my study room is my bedroom (ie. no seperate area)

Slowness

HSC
Same here,

My room is a mess.

I have an idea for you. Pile all your text books up. keep the smaller ones at the botto mand the paper and bigger ones up the top. When it goes off balance and is about to fall, you'll get P'd off and you'll take that extra 20 seconds to fix it up. Neatness for the next 2 days lol.

Use your will power

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
when it came to exam time, I used to clean my room just after reaching home. Then i'd have lunch or something to eat and then start studying again. Its just about getting in routine. Everyone hate's cleaning their room, heck my room is dirty right now but if you're studying for exams, its best to have it tidy and organised so you can find things.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I have 2 tables in my room (seperate from my bedroom, but is just another bedroom which isnt mine), 1 table is always clean (just has the stuff i need at the time) the other is full of piled up books and stuff... and sometimes it does get hard to find things, but generally its all good.

You should probably organise the sheets in folders or the binder folders etc... and books in 1 place, then vacuum the room xD

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
before trials my room was so messy that i had to move shit out of the way in order to sleep.

funnily enough, i never lost anything. if you cbf to organise your stuff, just make sure that it stays in the same general area. organised chaos ftw

kcqn93

HSC
my room has carpet... I can't see the carpet... :cool:

wrecking

derp.
HSC
i've got 2 of those 9 cube bookshelves in my room.. not only do they make my room look snazzy but i can put a lot of shit in those thangs

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
My floor... can't see it very well.
But I never lose anything unless I try and organise stuff.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
The best feeling in the world is chucking out all your HSC crap after the final exam.

Live for that moment, '10ers.

00acissej

HSC
man, my room is always a mess now, lol.
ever since year 12 started there are text books, random bits of paper, pens, pencils and booklets EVERYWHERE!
:haha:

no intention on cleaning it though. i can still find things. so its all good.

allira92

HSC
seperate section of the room for each subject is what i am going on at the moment, everything gets dumped in its part then when i need to find stuff there is less of it to go through

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The best feeling in the world is chucking out all your HSC crap after the final exam.

Live for that moment, '10ers.
The worst feeling however, is finding out in uni 6 months later that you could really use something you had thrown out.

hood hood

HSC
So i was just wondering how everyone else does it, i've just had one week of exams and my room is piled high with textbooks study guides and there are random sheets of paper lying around

It's incredibly hard to find things and often i waste time - yes i know i should return things to where they came from but yknow when you get lazy..... :(

any tips guys?
ps my study room is my bedroom (ie. no seperate area)
My room used to always be dirty from yr7-10 den I jst got sick of the mess I couldn’t study in my room anymore so wen I hit yr 11 (last yr) I started organising my notes into folders and placed them on a book shelf and labelled each folder with the topic and subject.. and to be honest dat was the best thing I ever done its was organised and I started studying wayyyy better and now dat im in yr 12 wen I revise any subject I grab it from the shelf and put it back.. and sometimes wen I cant be bothered I leave it on the table and it doesn’t look that messy den before cause its covered up in a folder den wen im bothered I put it bakk easy and simple.. u should tryy it… J

bouncing

HSC
Cupboard with doors. Out of sight, out of mind.
haha nice, i tried to do this
it failed when my mum came into my room and was like how has this textbook found a home amongst yoru clothing.

Thanks for all the tips guys :)
I'll try the different space in room for different things
My bed is at least visible now :)

I do this thing where i move the things from my table to my bed when i need to work and then bed to table when i need to sleep lol it works alright except when i cant be bothered lifting heavy textbooks :)() andi just push them all onto the floor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)