Stupid police bastards kill four people in high speed chase. (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
if ur so smart

if he was actually in a coma from a previous crash

how was he driving
I think she means a previous crash placed him in a coma that he had recovered from, I would however like to see her source for that tidbit

HillBilly92

HSC
WTF is the world coming to if you believe that if a man steals a car and the police initiate a chase that they get the blame for it if the dickhead driving the car crashes. Why was he stealing the car in the first place, and now four people are dead, one person is in a coma and the police that were just doing their jobs have to live with those facts. Police have been given less and less power for one of the most important jobs in the world. There is no way I would wish to become a police officer, to go through the crap they have to. They get treated like shit, they get bad pay and as soon as someone can pass off the blame it's always on them. No need to worry about the fuckwit who stole the car, people are saying it's just over $500 but if it was your money wouldn't you want it back. Wouldn't you want the bastard to get what he deserves, I think you should spend less time placing blame on the police and more time worrying about something that matters.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
WTF is the world coming to if you believe that if a man steals a car and the police initiate a chase that they get the blame for it if the dickhead driving the car crashes. Why was he stealing the car in the first place, and now four people are dead, one person is in a coma and the police that were just doing their jobs have to live with those facts. Police have been given less and less power for one of the most important jobs in the world. There is no way I would wish to become a police officer, to go through the crap they have to. They get treated like shit, they get bad pay and as soon as someone can pass off the blame it's always on them. No need to worry about the fuckwit who stole the car, people are saying it's just over $500 but if it was your money wouldn't you want it back. Wouldn't you want the bastard to get what he deserves, I think you should spend less time placing blame on the police and more time worrying about something that matters.
you know who else were just doing their jobs

Befehl ist Befehl

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
hitler was elected by the public
albeit the german public

just doin his jerb, jus doin his jerb

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
gezzzz just give the police heat seeking RPG's

now that would end a chase quick smart XD :hammer:

rumi29

HSC
Its not the polices fault!
Before disagreeing, read what I have to say.
The police were only doin their job to prevent criminal activitie.
You cant blame them for what some idiotic fool did.
It was not the police who crashed, but the criminal who showed no duty of care and with neglagent behaviour thought he could prevent getting caught a by speeding.
He was obviously goin to crash sooner or later.Its a fact!
Like I say What goes around comes around.
None of this would have happened if the thief had the common sense to realise what he was in for.
Thats what you have to understand!
So you really cant blame the police because once a criminal always a criminal meaning if not chased he old do it again and no be a slave to the law=Anarchy!

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC
Alternate headline:

Police continue to let hoons get away in road pursuits due to new laws, outcry from public, crime on the rise

BoS response: Fucking government making these new laws, our cops can't even protect the general public anymore. Such a joke.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Alternate headline:

Police continue to let hoons get away in road pursuits due to new laws, outcry from public, crime on the rise

BoS response: Fucking government making these new laws, our cops can't even protect the general public anymore. Such a joke.
slippery slope fallacy alert

also general shitness

rumi29

HSC
It was not the police who crashed, but the criminal who showed no duty of care and with neglagent behaviour thought he could prevent getting caught a by speeding.
None of this would have happened if the thief had the common sense to realise what he was in for.
So you really cant blame the police because once a criminal always a criminal meaning if not chased he old do it again and no be a slave to the law=Anarchy!:hammer::uhhuh::lol:

rumi29

HSC
So you really cant blame the police because once a criminal always a criminal meaning if not chased he old do it again and no be a slave to the law=Anarchy!

:hammer::uhhuh: :lol:

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
do you morons really think that criminals go "oh we better not job this bank cos the police will chase us"

or that there is an element of the public who are only NOT criminals because of the chance that they will be involved in a police chase

?????????????????????

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
hey guys i haven't read this thread it's pretty long but here's what i think

the police did nothing wrong! what is the job of the police? to catch criminals of course. this driver was obviously a criminal and HE CRASHED NOT THE POLICE so it was not the police's fault. imagine if police didn't chase criminals - people would immediately start to kill one another and then get in a car and drive 200km/h because then the police won't chase them!!!

anyway i hope you dummies understand now, if not i can post this again

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
omg maybe you guys are right?!

perhaps the fear of being pursed is what deters many criminals

so obviously the next step is to have police given ferraris that shoot missles at cars or even have guns that are super good and can shoot out the tyres or even the criminals head!

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
police obviously need faster cars
270+ kw SS commodores obviously arent good enough if people can get away

outfit the entire highway patrol force with zr1 corvettes

and the threat of being murdered by the police will also help deter a lot of criminals yes it will

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
omg maybe you guys are right?!

perhaps the fear of being pursed is what deters many criminals

so obviously the next step is to have police given ferraris that shoot missles at cars or even have guns that are super good and can shoot out the tyres or even the criminals head!
punishment, simply, deters crime

therefore if we increase every crime's jail term to life, there will be no crime

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
police snipers in helicopters to shoot people who are involved in high speed pursuits in the HEAD

no one would dare try to outrun police if the police would just shoot them in the head

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)