Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

student6625

HSC
How tall are you then?
Um...not that tall yet. Probably around 1.74 metres. Hopefully I can still grow at least another 5 or so cm before I reach 20 something years old. I don't know why but I've basically stopped growing ever since I was 13. Weird.

Miss Successful: I've only ever seen one curry Asian couple, and I think they're married as well. But I agree it's still really rare.

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
a lot of hot people are the spawn of interracial relationships i reckon

mememe11

HSC
hmm lol... interracial relationships are okay, but not for me.
cos i believe in multiculturalism. not a homogenised society.
hence from interracial relationships, culturally speaking... your kids would be screwed up.
lol i do 3u eng navigating the global, n like one of the things ive read about is the "melting pot" theory.

i think every culture is worth preserving and i wouldn't want to compromise my kids', if i ever have any, or anyone else's cultural identity... cos after that it would just get more and more mixed up and then ur culture would be lost :(
which is sad.

thats just why interracial relationships aren't a 100% good thing in my opinion.

Kaes

HSC
any one been with a black dude? talkin african black or Caribbean.

Kaes

HSC
hmm lol... interracial relationships are okay, but not for me.
cos i believe in multiculturalism. not a homogenised society.
hence from interracial relationships, culturally speaking... your kids would be screwed up.
lol i do 3u eng navigating the global, n like one of the things ive read about is the "melting pot" theory.

i think every culture is worth preserving and i wouldn't want to compromise my kids', if i ever have any, or anyone else's cultural identity... cos after that it would just get more and more mixed up and then ur culture would be lost :(
which is sad.

thats just why interracial relationships aren't a 100% good thing in my opinion.
wrong. You can have a interracial relationship and still keep both cultures rich as long as you pass them both on to your kids and let them learn such as visiting the homeland once in a while and making sure they know the language.

mememe11

HSC
yes, but then they would need to know two or three or four languages depending on where you live and who you marry.
and then what about the grandkids? what if they end up only 1/8 whatever, and not appreciating it, and then 1/16, then 1/32... all muddled up in the future...

hungryaussieyum

HSC
N/A
There are plenty of girls from third world countries willing to marry the white dude from australia or USA as an example.
girls generally don't mind colour.

guys who cannot find the right girl from same race generally look overseas for easier targets.

Also some white guys hate white girls because they are slutty and have promiscuous attitudes. Also asian women generally have better skin and are just generally nicer people. Don't believe me? You probably just hang around the same old high school dudes and never meet people from other races.

An unusually high proportion of white women (asian guys have no interest because)
1. Smoke
2. Are obese or too skinny
3. Swear( So many white girls swear F***)
4. Are somewhat white supremacists. Racist.
5. Bad skin -they rely heavily on makeup.
6. Heard of Fat aussie mums??
7. Abusive parents, spoiled kids.
8. more likely to divorce Home and Away and think of the types of assholes who go to schoolies and look at their mums

asian women
1. Lower Body mass index( makes them look more feminine)
2. Nicer
3.Barely any of them smoke(the ones who smoke are prostitutes)
4. better skin.
5. work hard academically, more work ethic.
6.open minded and not racist.

European women
1. unstable mentality arising from everyday beliefs and politics. Political mess
2.similar to middle eastern women, paranoid.
3. too religious
4.Hard to find good people.
5. most european men are shallow especially Italians.(reason - Prime minister and statistics show italians obsessed with sex- [google it mate ] dont be offended.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
There are plenty of girls from third world countries willing to marry the white dude from australia or USA as an example.
girls generally don't mind colour.

guys who cannot find the right girl from same race generally look overseas for easier targets.

Also some white guys hate white girls because they are slutty and have promiscuous attitudes. Also asian women generally have better skin and are just generally nicer people. Don't believe me? You probably just hang around the same old high school dudes and never meet people from other races.

An unusually high proportion of white women (asian guys have no interest because)
1. Smoke
2. Are obese or too skinny
3. Swear( So many white girls swear F***)
4. Are somewhat white supremacists. Racist.
5. Bad skin -they rely heavily on makeup.
6. Heard of Fat aussie mums??
7. Abusive parents, spoiled kids.
8. more likely to divorce Home and Away and think of the types of assholes who go to schoolies and look at their mums

asian women
1. Lower Body mass index( makes them look more feminine)
2. Nicer
3.Barely any of them smoke(the ones who smoke are prostitutes)
4. better skin.
5. work hard academically, more work ethic.
6.open minded and not racist.

European women
1. unstable mentality arising from everyday beliefs and politics. Political mess
2.similar to middle eastern women, paranoid.
3. too religious
4.Hard to find good people.
5. most european men are shallow especially Italians.(reason - Prime minister and statistics show italians obsessed with sex- [google it mate ] dont be offended.
i didnt know theres a difference between white people and europeans...wtf...

PS...i like asian women...and they arent open minded/not racist...notice how they tend to stick with each other? they have better skin? probably cuz theyre obsessed with keeping it white because theyre racist...and of course theyre smaller...

that being said i like asian women...but u cant judge everyone based on a few people

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
yes, but then they would need to know two or three or four languages depending on where you live and who you marry.
and then what about the grandkids? what if they end up only 1/8 whatever, and not appreciating it, and then 1/16, then 1/32... all muddled up in the future...
who cares? cultures have changed in the last 100 years and a lot of people have decent knowledge about different cultures thanks to globalisation..."preserving" culture is what the nazis tried to do

mememe11

HSC
as if globalisation gives u more knowledge about different cultures... you can only truly know something by experiencing it. googling 'japanese culture" or "italian culture" might be more INFORMATION but we shouldn't confuse information with knowledge.
yes, cultures change... it is inevitable and has always been happening... but never quite so fast or quite so radically. it is one thing to shift culturally, quite another to abandon it altogether.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
"she was white, and they were black, but it didn't matter, because they loved each other" ily dave/arj barker

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
as if globalisation gives u more knowledge about different cultures... you can only truly know something by experiencing it. googling 'japanese culture" or "italian culture" might be more INFORMATION but we shouldn't confuse information with knowledge.
yes, cultures change... it is inevitable and has always been happening... but never quite so fast or quite so radically. it is one thing to shift culturally, quite another to abandon it altogether.
ummm...globalisation means the movement of people too...japanese people can bring their culture here and still get involved with australian culture...whats wrong with mixing all of them together? even within cultures there are subcultures...

chinesemafia69

HSC
Re: Interracial relationships~wot do u think?

lol im a chinese dude and i got out with a aussie chick...i prefer aussies...so much hotter than asians...no offence...90% of them asian chicks practically dip their face in a bucket of make up everyday

Kaes

HSC
I love from butter pecan to black berry molass,
I dont discriminate, I regulate every shade of the ass,
Long as you show class and pass my test,
Fat ass and breast, highly intelligent bachelorettes.

Bendent

HSC
Re: Interracial relationships~wot do u think?

lol im a chinese dude and i got out with a aussie chick...i prefer aussies...so much hotter than asians...no offence...90% of them asian chicks practically dip their face in a bucket of make up everyday

LAWL true that

but uglies like to put makeup usually

Mitchillio

HSC
Uni Grad
Well I'm an Aussie guy going out with an Indian girl. I don't generally think of any "race" being better than any other, though tbh most of the girls I've had had a thing for were asian. Well, Vietnamese actually. Every girl I've liked was either Vietnamese, Indian, or (in one case) African. I reckon "sticking with your own kind" is completely stupid. I don't see why anybody should have to limit themselves like that. People talk about "preserving culture", but at the end of the day, my children will be brought it up in Australia, therefore they will have Australian culture. Simple. Yes they'll get some Indian culture in there as well, I expect that they'll learn Hindi as well as English and maybe they'll learn a bit of Indian cooking from their mum and watch a few Indian movies; but for the most part they'll be Australian. Because that's where they'll be born and raised, and that's the culture they'll grow up in. "Culture" has nothing to do with your blood or your skin, it's about the values of yourself and the people around you (any society and culture students around? Lol).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)