Class of 2010, what is your Ideal Income (1 Viewer)

brendroid

HSC
$500 a week would be better, yeah :)

I'm just thinking time management though. I want to get a book published some time in the three years after I've finished school, so I need some time to work on that... which includes research time etc...

Something to work up to though. My ideal starter is about $250 a week though.

assiduous

HSC
$500 a week would be better, yeah :)

I'm just thinking time management though. I want to get a book published some time in the three years after I've finished school, so I need some time to work on that... which includes research time etc...

Something to work up to though. My ideal starter is about $250 a week though.
What about time management?

brendroid

HSC
Well, to earn $500 a week you either need a good paying job or to work a certain number of hours. Now, I'm thinking of Uni. I've heard you design your timetable for certain Unis (only heard, someone please correct me if I misheard), but I'd need to juggle time for earning that $500 a week with Uni and time for writing a novel to be published. Three very important things for me.

assiduous

HSC
Well, to earn $500 a week you either need a good paying job or to work a certain number of hours. Now, I'm thinking of Uni. I've heard you design your timetable for certain Unis (only heard, someone please correct me if I misheard), but I'd need to juggle time for earning that $500 a week with Uni and time for writing a novel to be published. Three very important things for me.
I reckon i'd make about $300 a week whilst juggling uni.

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
$80k+
But then again I plan on going into finance :)

EDIT: That was first year out of uni.

Ideal income: annual GDP of a poor country

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)