• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Selling WoW Gold (1 Viewer)

Flying_Vagina

Banned
HSC
Selling World of Warcraft Gold. Well.. my brother is.. i dont play anymore. He wants to get the expansion but he's a stingy person and doesnt want to waste his pocket money. He's got thousands of gold. I have a rough idea what the reliable sites are charging for their gold, not what those retarded scamming asians that say they charge 2 dollars for 1k gold lol, but steal your money, and notify Blizzard, and get your self banned instantly.

This is the most reliable way to exchange, We can go to a net cafe, i can come to your house u can come to mine, trade on the spot nigga's!

ALSO!! i can sell my account if you want or my brothers, my brothers' Pre WOTLK, so is mine, he's got 2 70's, and some other high levels.
I've got 1 70, and like 4or 5 accounts lvl 40 +, also i think maybe around..... 8k gold or something. and dual talents on all accounts.

Tell me what yo all want.
I would sell my runescape account with 86 mill and 2 99's but i got banned for botting. LOL epic fail.

Flying_Mangina

HSC
Still sellin, ive got like almost 20 k, between me and my brother, i dont play, so im also selling my account.

Flying_Vagoo

Current mood: *thinking*
HSC
Aww... c'mon bby, I want your mangina juices flowing over ma tits, I wanna stroke your mangina and taste your sweet electric scent.

Flying_Vagoo

Current mood: *thinking*
HSC
I wanna give you a rimjob and then stick my whole arm up your ass, I'll grab a huge piece of poo and smother my huge 13" cock with your feces and use it as a lube to masturbate. You'll then eat your own feces from my dick, there will be poo dripping from your lips. I'll then fuck you silly with my lubed up cock and cum deep inside your mangina and I'll drink the feces and semen mixture and share it with Flying_Vagina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)