We made a mistake with Rudd, didn't we? (1 Viewer)

Do you wish Howard had won the last election?

• Yes. Howard was the man we need for the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dairaton

HSC
While Rudd is a horrible PM people fail to realise that Abbott is much much worse. Firstly he only ever copies Rudd's policies. Secondly he thinks the women shouldn’t get abortions under any circumstances (even rape). Both Rudd and Abbott are pro internet censorship so voting for the opposition will not help in that area and finally he eats babies. This is why voting for the two major parties in the next federal election is a bad idea. Vote greens, sex and pirate (if they get enough members to run).

People also think the voting for a minor party won’t help because the major party's will just get into power anyway, but if the major parties see that smaller parties are taking even a fraction of their votes they will change their policies to mach that of the minor parties.

HSC
abbot supports abortion under certain conditions such as rape lol

he doesnt copy rudds policies, the main issue most people have is that he isnt providing any sound policy, just objecting to rudds

you sir, are a cunt

Lauchlan

HSC
While Rudd is a horrible PM people fail to realise that Abbott is much much worse. Firstly he only ever copies Rudd's policies. Secondly he thinks the women shouldn’t get abortions under any circumstances (even rape). Both Rudd and Abbott are pro internet censorship so voting for the opposition will not help in that area and finally he eats babies. This is why voting for the two major parties in the next federal election is a bad idea. Vote greens, sex and pirate (if they get enough members to run).

People also think the voting for a minor party won’t help because the major party's will just get into power anyway, but if the major parties see that smaller parties are taking even a fraction of their votes they will change their policies to mach that of the minor parties.
I agree that Abbott is a step backwards. Tony is (in my opinion) is an incompetent politician.... if he cannot produce alternative policy to Rudd then how can we expect him to act when he's in office. Also, the opposition has not ruled out that they are against the filter - which is a great contradiction for the liberal conservatives.

Im not very keen on minor parties though, but i see your points.

Lauchlan

HSC
abbot supports abortion under certain conditions such as rape lol

he doesnt copy rudds policies, the main issue most people have is that he isnt providing any sound policy, just objecting to rudds

you sir, are a cunt
i agree with the bolded. i object that someone like that should be voted into power.
Have any justification otherwise?

HSC
it doesnt piss me off at all it just makes you look incoherant and more of a retard than you already do

Lauchlan

HSC
it doesnt piss me off at all it just makes you look incoherant and more of a retard than you already do
its for my enjoyment, and to make life harder for you ftw. :p

amazing comeback, i have nothing

how do you read in smaller fonts :confused:
lolololol, accepting defeat is the first step... have you considered getting glasses or contact lenses? it may be an optical problem - but would this interfere with your drunk threesomes? nah jks. :p

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Hes a christian, of course hes going to " Protect the Children"

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
because my arguments are explicit and strong... so as you fail to respond you resort to petty calls like that.
Lol explicit and strong?

You dont answer anyones questions or circumvent them with your own ridiculous questions.

Lauchlan

HSC
Lol explicit and strong?

You dont answer anyones questions or circumvent them with your own ridiculous questions.
people hardly ever ask me questions, its just the usual accusation with no justification or valid source - therefore my response will contradict their's ftw.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Oh yeah, you are definitely fucked in the noggin.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Shuttlebus, Scorch, etc?

And you neg repping me has no effect what so ever you obsolete child.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)